Chapter 6

Demi's pov-

The next day of talking to Chase, I went to his house to see if he wants to hang out, since we didn't work today.

I got off my car and went to his front door and knocked. Jack answered the door.

"Hey Jack, is Chase home"

"yeah, come in" I went in and stood next to the door.

"well his upstairs asleep, you can wake him up, he never listens to me when it comes to sleeping" he chuckled.

"yeah sure" I smiled.

"upstairs, second door to your right"

"thanks" I said and went upstairs. I opened his door. I crept in looking over his bed.

He looked so adorable while sleeping. I grabbed my phone out and took a picture of him and sent it to twitter that said 'my best friends asleep @ChaseRivera'(fake account)

I bend down next to him and poked his cheek. He groned moving my hand away.

"Chase wake up" I said softly into his ear. As soon as I moved, his head shot up. "morning"

"morning, what are you doing here" he asked.

"I just wanted to see if my best friend wanted to hang out" I said and sat beside him.

"yeah sure let me just take a shower and get ready" I nodded and he got his clothes and went in the shower.

Half an hour later he was done. We walked downstairs into the living room.

"bye dad"

"bye jack" we said.

"bye guys behave and have fun"

We walked out and into my car.

"Were do you want to eat breakfast" I asked looking at the road as I drove. He looked over at me and smiled.

"were ever you want D" I smiled as he called me that.

"I hop" I asked.

"sure"

I parked my car and he helped me out. Paparazzi followed and I knew Chase didnt like it by the look on his face yesterday.

"you ok" I asked

"yeah I'm good" he smiled and we went inside.

"Chase, wat are you going to get"I asked looking through the menu.

"I don't know yet, wat about you" he asked.

"me either" the waiter came and to our drink order.

"hey, that's not very nice" he said holding up his phone. I giggled as the picture I sent to twitter was on his phone.

"sorry had to" he shot me a look.

"its ok, I'll get you, don't worry" he chuckled and look back at his menu.

I was a bit scared but oh well I like to have fun. We ate and left go carting at an arcade. Chased paid an we went in our separate carts.

"ready" I heard him yell, but with the helmet, I berly heard anything. I held up a thumbs up, and we started racing.

Chase's pov-

I had the best time with Demi today. she looked adorable with a helmet on. After we raced, we decided to go to the beach. It was late, but no ones going to be there.

It was dark, with the only light hitting the water from the beautiful moon. Demi sat in the sand with her knees to her chest looking out to the water.

"what are thinking about" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

"How I have the best friend in the entire world" she giggled.

"aww D, well I do to, and if you ever need me don't ever forget I'm always here, I'll stop wat I'm doing for you" I smiled. she smiled her cute smile.

I sat down next to her as she put her head on my lap. we stayed like that for an hour more, then Demi took me home.

A/N: sorry if its short I'm writing my other story and I'm on vacation. I didn't really like this chapter but the next one will be better promise.

comment and vote (: