Chapter 27

Chase'spov-

"Chase" Demi yelled. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

"What's wrong" I asked. She pouted giving me a hug.

"I don't feel good" I picked her up setting her on the counter. I walked over to the cabinet and pulled out some night tea.

"Still have cramps" I asked, boiling the water. She nodded and watched me.

"I love how your whatever about me having cramps, or my period" She laughed.

"Well if I want to marry you, I'm going to have to live with it" I chuckled.

"Aww you want to marry me" Demi did this cute face making me laugh.

"Of course" I went between her legs and kissed her. She smiled between it. "Ok, want to wait right there, or wait in the living room so we can watch a movie" I asked. She did her cute thinking face and laughed.

"Wait right here with you" I nodded and began to do her tea.

After I was done, I sat the cup of tea in the living room's coffee table, and ran back to the kitchen to get Demi.

"Here you go my queen" I said sitting her down on our couch.

"Thank you babe" she kissed my cheek and smiled. "What movie are we going to watch" she asked.

"I don't know, its up to you" I said. "wanna watch a funny movie" I asked going into the stacks of blu ray Dvds.

"Sure, how about 'Bad Grandpa'" Demi suggested.

"Alright" I chuckled and ramaged threw the movies till I found it. I threw it on, and sat with Demi on the couch.

The movie was now half way over, it was on the part when the grandpa was at the strip club.

I looked to my right and seen a sleeping Demi, and the cup of tea in one hand. I removed her legs from my lap and sat the tea on the table.

"Come on baby" I whispered before carrying her up the steps. I laid her in bed and cuddled close to her.

The next morning, I was awaken by my alarm. I stumbled out of bed and walked to the restroom. Then, I walked downstairs to see If Demi was here. Which she wasn't. It was odd. I then Hear laughing from the backyard.

"Demi?" I called out.

"im right here" She yelled. I walked further to the patio, and seen her with Dallas. The sun was really bright and you heard birds all around.

"Morning" Dallas says as I sit next to Demi.

"Morning ladies" Demi kissed my cheek and handed me her coffee. "what?"

"Try it, Dallas made it" I took the mug and took a sip. the coffee was so delicious, I didn't give it back to Demi.

She glared ad got up to get aother.

"hows your brother" Dallas asked. I nodded and placed to mug in the table.

"he's fine. He's just impatient"  She giggled. Sam has been freaking out everytime Jamie claimed something hurted. She even pretended to freak him out.

"Well when you become a perent, everything changes" I nodded agreeing with her. Demi came out sitting in the chair.

"guys missed me" She raised a brow. I shook my head and Dallas laughed.

"Not really" Demi glared her sister which caused Dallas to erupt in laughter. I will never understand these two or three with Maddie.

A/N: this chapter sucked ass :/ ugh!!!