Chapter 24

Demi's pov-

On the way to the interview, My phone began to go off. Chase texted me. Jamie is having a girl, which I thought was the cutest thing.

"Demi, come on. Your on in 5" I quickly sat my phone in the couch of my dressing room and raced to the stage.

An hour later*

After the interview, My dad took me to the next thing on the list, which was Photoshoots. I was so eager to get in front of the camera today, but I diddn't know why. Marissa came and ran to me, wrapping her whole body around mine.

"Hey Marissa" I said as she finally let me go.

"Hey" She waved and sat Down as I began to get ready. She looked lost for about a minute, but then smiled. "Look, I see you got a new photographer" She moitioned her head to the new guy, and knowing me, I looked. I began to get lost from his beauty. "Demi, you ok" Marissa asked me. I turned my gaze from the photographer to her.

"Umm...yeah, fine. Why?" She looked at me surprise as she traced my gaze to the new guy. She shook her head.

"Demi, I see you looking" She smirked. I let out a small giggle and walked out the dressing room. Marissa followed me out, and we went to take the pictures.

"Demi, I'm Tony. Your new photographer" A smile curled in my lip, as he lifted his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you" I shyly said. I took his hand and shook it. He seemed like a cool Guy, a cute Guy. But I knew he was much older then me. It would seem like a teacher student thing. I laughed to myself and posed.

An hour later, I was finally done. I went back to change, and when I came out, Tony waited for me by the door. He smiled and stood in front of me.

"Hey Demi, I was thinking if you like to get coffee sometime" He asked with a funny grin on his lip.

"umm...sure, when" 

"tomorrow, if you can" I nodded my head with a warming smile.

"Yeah, sure" He nodded as well. "well I have to go, see you tomorrow" I gave him a quick hug and walked to meet Marissa. 

"what was that about" she smirked, sliding in the seat next to me.

"Nothing" I said. She raised her eye brows and looked at me. "what"

"That wasn't nothing Demi, What did he say" 

"He wants to get coffee tomorrow" I said pulling out my phone.

"and what did you say" she asked with excitement.

"I said sure, but just as friends"

"Yeah sure" She raised a brow with a smirk.

"Marissa, you know I have Chase. Besides his old" she nodded understandingly. The driver finally got in the car and drove Marissa and I home. I hope Chase is there.

A/N: hey guys thanks for your lovely prayers. I'm sorry for what I didI'm back on for awhile, but I will be leaving again in a couple days but Ill be back some time in January. ♥