Chapter 15

Chase's pov-

I woke up ready for the day. I showered and changed to a grey button up shirt, a varsity hooded jacket, khaki skinny jeans, and my supras sky top white shoes and threw on a grey snap back.

I ran downstairs, and grabbed some pop tarts from the cabinet. My brother came and sat in the table.

"morning" he smiled.

"morning" I mumbled eating the pop tart.

"Jamie and I are going to the studio with you guys, dad doesn't want us alone" I laughed and patted his shoulder.

"I don't blame him" he went back upstairs to get ready and I stood enjoying my breakfast.

Dad walked in ready to go as well. He grabbed a cereal box and poured himself some. He sat next to me and ate.

"let's go" he said as Jamie and Sam came down the stairs.

We the car ride was good quiet, I thought with Jamie living with it my dad would be awkward, but he was happy.

We made it to the studio and Sam and Jamie sat in my Dads office were it were it had a couch and Tv.

"Dad, you ok" I asked as he put his hand over his head.

"I don't know" I patted his back.

"is it because of Sam" I asked knowing it was a yes.

"yup, he's to young Chase"

"I know dad"

Eddie walked in with Demi right behind him. She ran and jumped in my arms.

"miss you" she whispered in my ear.

"I miss you" she let me go and kissed my cheek. Eddie smiled and patted my back.

"you two should go get coffee while jack and I talk" Demi smiled and raced out.

"hold up babe, let me get Sam"  she nodded and I made my way to the my dads office.

Sam sat on my dads chair as Jamie laid in the couch.

"hey, you guys, lets go to the store" they nodded and stood up walking with me.

"so Jamie, you need or want anything" she looked up from her hands.

"umm...just water...and a bag" I stopped the car and looked at her from the mirror. Sam jumped out the car and opened her side door. She began vomiting. Sam rubbed her back comforting her.

Demi looked at me confused. I gave a 'im going to tell you later' look. She smiled knowing wat I was going to tell her and sat back in the seat. Sam came back in and we drove again.

"everything ok, Jamie" I asked.

"yeah I'm fine"

A/N: sorry you guys I haven't uploaded but I am, I'm going to upload Double Trouble and Adopted later ok keep in eye out