Chapter 10

Demi's pov-

Wow. I'm finally with Chase. We told our family and there happy. Im not telling my Lovatics yet until I feel its right.

My phone went off scaring me from my day dream. Its was a text from Chase.

C-hey baby ♥

He texted. My stomach had butterflies.

D- hi baby♥

C- I'm going to pick you up ok.

D- ok

I ran in the shower and got ready.

20 minutes later he was here. He came out of his car and I ran to his arms as he twirled me around. I pecked his lips while hugging him by the waist.

"someone missed me" he said kissing the top of my head. I nodded giving him a chessey smile.

He opened the passengers door letting me side in. He ran around hoping in the driver seat.

"so I was thinking if you want to go bowling, Sam's girlfriend's family owns the place, and we get discounts" he smiled as he started driving.

"OMG!! I would love to. I haven't bowl since Ive been busy with the album" I giggled. I grabbed his hand and intwine our fingers together. He brought our hands to his lip and kissed my hand, causing me to blush.

We finally got to a bowling place called oasis. I have never heard of it but also because I have never been in this side of town.

We went in and and it looked awesome. The lights were off and the black lights were on making everything glow.

"its teens night, that's why it looks like that" he said.

we walked over to the counter and seen Sam and his girlfriend.

"Sam works" I pretended to sound surprised.

"ha ha your so funny Dems" he looked at me with his eye brow arch.

"I'm kidding" I laughed.

"ok you two, Sam give me a lane and two pairs of shoes" we got our shoes and went in to our lane. Chase went first as I took a pic of him.

"ok Dems your turn" he said handing me a smaller ball. I took it and looked at him.

"I think I need help babe" I said. he smirked walking to me.

He wrapped a hand around one of waist and the other helping me hold the ball. He pulled his arm taking mine and the ball with it. we rolled the ball making a strike. He put his other hand around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Thanks babe" I said kissing his cheek.

"welcome beautiful" he tried to let go of me but I brought him back. His arms felt right.

We finished the game and he took me home.

"today was nice, I had fun"

"hope you did" he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I grabbed his face bringing his lips on mine. we shared a nice, sweet, passionate kissed that felt perfect. I felt butterflies and fireworks jump around in Mt stomach.

"goodnight beautiful" he said.

"good night" and he jumped in his car as I went in my house. I ran to my room and changed to my pjs and went straight to bed.

A/N: sorry I haven't uploaded. been busy with the others. comment and vote!!!