Chapter 3

Demi's pov-

Chase is a very attractive guy. He had his hair spiked up like Justin Biebers, but Chase has a blonde brown kind of color which made his gorgeous green eyes stand out.

I was always shy when it came to guys, and there was something about Chase that I feel myself around him.

After we came back from picking up his brother Sam. Me and him went to another room to talk.

"Hey I'm going to a party later on wanna come" I asked. I hope he says yes.

"ya sure what time"

"Text me your address and I'll pick you up at 8"

"I don't have your number" he smiled. He had a perfect smile to light up any room, it was gorgeous.

"here put in you number and I'll text you" I said handing my phone. He took it putting in his number.

"here you go"

"I'll text you and you can save my number" I said.

"ok"

We got up and hugged as it was time to go.

I headed to my dads car and watched Chase and his dad wave bye.

I'll first be friends with him and I'll see were it goes. im not really looking for relations right now anyway.

We were finally home but I only had 5 hours left. That was still so much time. I made my self useful and played basketball for a bit with Maddie.

When we were done I only had 4 hours left, time was going slow and it was getting to me.

I called My older sister Dallas over so we can head to the mall so I can find something to wear.

I found the perfect dress. Its was black, and stopped above my knees.

Dallas did my hair and makeup and it was finally time to pick up Chase.

I carefully walked downstairs cause of my heels and found my way to the front door. I went inside my car and drove to Chase's house.

The house was nice when I pulled up. It wasn't big nor it wasn't small. Chase came out his house and he looked hot. I bit my lip as he was walking towards me, but stopped when he notice. He smirked and hopped in the passenger seat, and I drove off.

"so wheres this party" he asked.

" At Miley's house"

"as in Miley Cyrus"

"yeah" I couldn't help but laugh.

We got to the party, and music was blasting out the speakers. Everyone was drinking, so I decided to get a drink myself.

A/N: for some reason this might be a good story. Comment and vote(: