Chapter 25

Demi's pov-

Chase finally got home an hour after I did. He seemed really tired as he got off his car.

"Hey baby" I said as he entered the house. I sat the remote on the coffee table, and snuggled close to him as he sat.

"Hello" he wrapped his right arm around my shoulders. "How was your day" he asked.

"Ok I guess. Just worked, and you" I asked.

"Great, I'm just so tired. I need a shower" He chuckled.

"What did you do, beside take Jamie to her ultra sound"

"Hanged out with my best friend Ian, at the gym" he stood up taking me with him. "I'm going to shower" he pecked my lips. "I want you to get ready" he pecked my lips again. "Cause I'm taking you out"

"Oh really" I kissed his neck and watched his eyes slowly close. "Go take a shower" I whispered into his ear.

"Yes ma'am" he walked up the steps, and disappeared.

I have been thinking a lot about Tony, since I got home and its weird. I still have to see him tomorrow, and I really don't want to, but will see what happens.

I made my way to my room, and began to get ready. Now its hard picking an outfit out, if he didn't tell me where we're going.

"Where did you say we're  going again" I said opening the door to the bathroom.

Chase was showered, shave and dressed. He wore a nice grey button up shirt, black slacks and Stacy Adams shoes.

"Someone looks hot" I bit my bottom lip just looking at him.

"Thanks, and sorry, its a dinner with my my dads side of the family. If you don't want to go, its fine" He smiled lightly and kissed my cheek.

"Of course I do, I just didn't know what to wear" he nodded and watched me leave.

Chase's pov-

Its been an hour since Demi began to get ready. Why does it take long for girls to get ready.

I huffed and looked at my watch. 7:00, I'm suppose to be there at 6:30.

"Demetria, baby, we're late" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

The bathroom door open and Demi came out in a nice, beautiful, black dress, that hugged her curves beautifully. Her blonde hair in lose curls.

"And you say I look hot" She spun around as she reached the bottom step.

"Thank you, now let's go" She pecked my cheek. I held out my arm and watched her hand wrap around it.

When we got there, Sam and Jamie stood at the entrance of The Cheese Cake Factory. Oh how much I love this place.

"finally, they have been asking for you" Same said as we made our way to him.

"Someone took long to get ready" Demi shoved my shoulder playfully. "I was joking" I kissed her and held the door for everyone.

"Ahh, Chase, finally joining us" my dads brother John said. He was the baby, and my dad was the second oldest.

"yeah, sorry I'm late" I pulled out Demi's chair, then pulled out mine. "And this is my girlfriend, Demi" the said hi and introduced themselves.

As time went on, my family loved Demi. they talked and got to know her, and her career, and coming from my dads side of the family was big.

"So, Sam how's basketball" one of my uncles asked. Sam hasn't been going to practice because he wants to stay home and take care of Jamie.

"umm...great. I just haven't been going" My family minus my dad, Demi, Jamie, and I looked at him.

"what do you mean, you haven't" Same looked at my dad for help. My dad nodded gently and coughed for every ones attention.

"Sam is going to be a father, he needs to be responsible, and take care of his girlfriend and future daughter" Everyone now looked back at Sam.

"Sam basketball was something you loved and your throwing it away" My Uncle Steven yelled.

"He's not throwing it away. He's just taking a small break" I said butting in.

"a break he doesn't need. you know when that baby comes, your life is going to change and let's see if you still care about it"

"That's enough. I brought everyone here for a nice Dinner, and I get this. Look, I wasn't happy about it either since his only 15, but it already happened. And I love how it changed him. His more responsible and mature." My dad stood up and scooted his chair in. "come on" He told us. "sorry for you guys to see that" He told the girls as we walked out.

"Its fine" Demi said. Jamie nodded but it looked like she wanted to cry.

"I'm then one who's sorry Mr. Rivera" She said softly. Sam hugged her and kissed her head.

"no you shouldn't" I said.

"Let me take you guys somewhere else, since nobody ate" My dad said. I grabbed Demi's hand and went to get my car.

A/N: finally uploaded this story ^_^