Chapter 18

Demi's pov-

After the dinner, we went to the park. we walked around a bit and just talked.

I missed Chase so much. He held on to my hand not letting me go. He made me feel wanted like he missed me.

"what's wrong Demi" he asked as he stopped walking.

"oh nothing, I just really missed you" I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He rested his forehead on mine and smiled.

"I did to" he whispered.

He leaned his lips closer and before I knew it our lips were together. How I missed his kisses.

We broke the kiss and I hugged him. We walked for awhile more, then decided to go home. Chase took everyone one then me. We parked on the side of my house.

"Goodnight, baby" he said.

"Aww you want me to leave now" I fake pouted. He laughed shaking his head.

"no, I don't"

"how about I stay at your house" I smiled hoping he would say yes. He looked at me then smiled.

"sure" He started his car and we left to his house.

As we went in, everyone was asleep, so we had to be extra quiet going up the stairs. we went in his room and closed the door behind us.

"can I borrow a shirt" I asked. He went to his closet and found a long white shirt and some of his basketball shorts. I made my way to the bathroom and changed.

His clothes smelled just like him. Good.

I walked out and seen him on the bed in a tang top and some basketball shorts. I smiled and made my way to the bed and laid next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me an kissed my head.

"goodnight beautiful" he whispered.

"goodnight baby" I said and rested my head on his chest. Seconds later sleep took over.

A/N: School time, I'm sorry I do need to upload faster on my story going to upload Adopted today :)