Chapter 22

Chase's pov-

It was a beautiful morning here in Los Angeles California. Not that it was a beautiful day outside, but the day Demi and I will move in the house we bought together.

"got everything" My dad said walking in my room. He sat in my bed looking around.

"yeah, just need to put my shoes in a bigger box" I chuckled looking at the smaller box I had.

"your mom would have been proud of you, you know that" He said. He always talked about my mom when it comes to us making a big step in our lives, and this for me was a big step.

"I know" I sighed out.

"well, know that I'm proud of you, and your brother" He pulled me in a tight hug, patting my back. Sam walked in and joined the hug.

"don't forget about Sammy" he chuckled.

The time was going fast and I had everything in the truck. My dad drove the truck as Sam, Jamie, and I drove my car.

When we got there, Demi's family was there helping out put her things inside.

"hey baby" I heard Demi say as stepped out my car. She ran to me. I picked her up twirling her around. She laughed so beautifully.

"hi beautiful" I said putting her down. She grabbed my hand taking me to The inside of the house. "wow, your almost done with your stuff, I see"

"yup, just about. Come in let's start getting your stuff" We walked back outside to where our family were talking.

"hi Chase" Maddie said.

"Hey Mads" I hugged her.

"Chase, can you promise me something" she asked sitting on the back of my dads truck.

"sure"

"take care of Demi for me, I don't want her going back to old ways, or anything happening to her" she said looking at her feet as she swung them back and forth.

"Maddie, I'm not going to let anything happen to Demi. Ok, I promise" I held out my pink to her. She looked up and giggled that I held mine out. She locked our pinkys and help move the things in the house.

We were finally done, and we all sat on the couch we just finished moving in.

"finally" Demi said sitting next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"yup, now what" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Let's go out to Dinner. My treat" My dad said.

"No, our treat" Eddie said. We got up from the couch and head to a restaurant.

A waitress came and took our drinks. She wrote every ones down then went to me. She winked and I looked down.

"um..I'll have a pepsi" I said. She wrote it down and smiled. She put a piece of paper in front of me and walked away.

"Aren't you going to get it" Demi said a bit irritated. I gave her a confused face.

"why should I, I have you and that's all I need" She looked up and smiled. Everyone laughed at Demi.

"I love you" she said.

"and I love you" I kissed her nose and waited for the waitress to come with the drinks.

She finally did, and brought me a slight bigger cup then everyone else. I see Demi getting mad, but then she grabbed my face colliding our lips together.

"Breath Demi" Sam yelled. She broke the kiss and smirked at the girl. I blushed and sank in my seat. She took her order and left.

"I showed her" she giggled. I gently kissed her lips, intwining our fingers together.

A/N: finally I upload this :)