Chapter 13

Chase's pov-

After we ate, we walked around the neighborhood and talked.

"babe, I have really bad cramps, can we go back to the house" she asked.

"sure baby" we walked back to her house and carried her to her room. I crawled in bed with her and rubbed her stomach.

She fall asleep snuggled in my chest. I kissed her cheek and covered with a blanket.

"goodnight baby" I whispered before leaving her room. I went downstairs and out the front door.

I drove home to find my dad and brother home.

"hey, hows Demi" my dad asked taking his eyes away from the laptop.

"she's ok" I sat down next to him and smiled. "so when does Demi have to go to the studio" I asked.

"tomorrow were all going back" I smiled knowing I'll hear Demi sing.

Sam stood quiet for a while til he finally looked up. He looked scared. He was never like that. He was also never quiet, which bothered me.

"I'm going to my room" I told my dad he nodded. I patted Sam to follow which he did.

"what's up" I told him, as we entered my room.

"nothing why" he looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with me.

"cause you look scared, and your never quiet. your always loud. so what's up" he sat down in my bed and put his head in his hand.

He mummbled something that I couldn't understand.

"what was that, I didn't understand you" he looked at me.

"Jamie's pregnant" my eyes widen and and I sat next to him. "she told me today after I took you guys the food"

"are you going to tell dad"

"I don't know, I'm scared." I patted his back as he started to cry. "no matter what, I'm staying with her" I nodded with a small smile.

"good" was all I said.

His phone ranged scaring him. He answered it. He mouthed Jamie,So Jamie was calling him. I left the room so he can talk with ber alone. I heard him call my name and I walked back inside.

"what happened" I asked.

"her parents kicked her out. I need to tell dad. She has nowhere to go" I nodded.

"come on, I'll go with you"

We walked downstairs and, we both face my dad. He took his eyes from the laptop and looked at us.

"yes" he said taking off his glasses.

I looked at Sam who was shaking and lost all color of his face.

A/N: I finally uploaded it. yayy. also I'm starting a new fanfic that I will upload it today ir tomorrow.