Chapter 7

Chase's pov-

A month has passed and Demi and I are closer then we have been.

Today my family and Demi's family are having a BBQ together at my house.

Demi recently met a guy and they talk, ya you can say im a bit jealous. I don't know why I just I'm. Demi is inviting the creep over and I'm not even going to deal with them.

Sam girlfriend's sister is coming over today cause she wants to meet me.

I think her name is Rebecca. I have never met her but her sister told me a lot about her. She seems like a nice girl, and I can't wait to meet her.

The doors bell rings and I immediately run to go get. I open the door to find a guy somewhat smaller then me, with a little bit of facial hair.

"yes" I said giving him a look.

"umm.. I'm Freddy, Demi invited me here" as soon as he said Demi had invited him, I was just a complete asshole with him.

"she's in the back" he walked in and headed to the back doors. I looked out the door again and seen a very beautiful girl with brown hair, a white shirt, black pants, black and white converse. Her curves were amazing and so was her smile.

"hello, you must be chase" I snapped out of my thoughts and stared her beautiful eyes.

"hi, Rebecca right"

"yeah"

"well come in, were in the back, your sister just got here an hour ago"

"I was going to come with her but, I got off work late" she giggled.

"its ok" I closed the door walked into the backyard.

Everyone was outside eating and messing around. Demi looked at us as she was talking to her friend. She glared at Rebecca, making Rebecca very uncomfortable. Demi is acting really strange but oh well.

"hey Chase" Maddie yelled running up to me. Sometimes I get her and Demi mixed up.

"hey Madds" I bent down and hugged her she ran to Demi and did the same.

"This is nice having the whole family together" Rebecca said as we walked to the table full of food.

"Yeah I guess"

"is that your little sister"

"no, my dad brought his Bestfriends family" someone taped my shoulder. I turned to face Demi.

"hey D, what's up" I smiled.

"can I talk to you" I nodded and walked with her inside.

She locked the door and covered the blinds from the door.

"Demi" she leaned closer to me smiling lightly. What is she going to do to me.

A/N: this was a filler chapter so its wateves... comment and vote!!!! :)