Chapter 16

Demi's pov-

We made it to Starbucks, and were attacked by paparazzis. They huddled around Demi and I throwing questions.

"hey are you two dating?" I guy asked. before he snapped a picture of us.

"no, were just friends" Demi said and smiled. I was hurt. She still hasn't told anybody which I thought she did since its been 4 months.

"yeah, friends" I said. I let go of Demi's back and went in the door with Sam and Jamie behind me.

Demi's pov-

I know Chase is mad at me by the wat he said friend. He put on a fake smile and walked inside Starbucks.

After a while of me talking to the paparazzis, Chase, Sam, and Jamie walked out with coffee.

"Dems, your coffee" Sam said handing me a cup.

"Thanks" I said. Chase got in the car and waited for everyone to get in.

The whole car ride was silent and awkward. Chase didn't even look at me. We made it to the studio and Sam and Jamie were the first ones out.

"Chase I'm sorry" I said grabbing his arm before he went inside.

"Sorry were only friends, so please let me go" and let go of his arm and watched him walk inside.

I walked in after him and walked in the studio room. Jack and my dad were still talking, so I walked over to Jacks office.

"hey guys, what you watching" I asked.

"You again" Sam said.

Chase walked in and sat on the different couch. He didn't say a word. He drank his coffee like nothing happened.

3 hours later and we were done with the studio. Chase still hasn't talked to me. I wish I could tell my lovatics that he was my boyfriend. I logged on Twitter and updated my status.

@ddlovato Don't you guys wish you can take back the things you say :/

I updated and it and Chase had retweeted it. I huffed I threw my phone in my bag.

I went home and took a long shower. I changed to my pjs and walked over to my bed. I miss being in Chase's arms, now because what I said, he won't want to talk to me. We're practically not together anymore.

I took my phone out again and called him, which he didn't answer. I started crying when someone retweeted a post on twitter that read.

'@ChaseRivera Yeah guys, we're only friends, nothing more'

I should have said we were friends, I wish he was till with me in my arms. After a while of just crying, I fell asleep.

A/N: Double Trouble is ending soon, and I'm doing the sequel but I need help with a names, got an idea then comment or message me...♥