Chapter 20

Demi's pov-

My dad and Chase were getting along good in breakfast. So I was completely happy about it.

We finished breakfast and went to visit a house close by both our parents house.

The house was big and beautiful, like dream house I once thought of when I was little.

"what do you think" Chase asked interlocking our fingers together.

"its perfect" I squealed and jumped in his arms.

we signed some papers and walked around the back. It had a pool, a cooking area, and a small playground.

"ready to start our lives together baby" he whispered as he hugged me from behind. I kissed his cheek.

"I'm ready" I turned slowly til I was face to him. He leaned his face closer, til our nose were touching.

"then let's go home and pack" I nodded my head and pecked his lips before leaving our new house.

The road to my parents was a good silent. The only noise being heard was the radio. Which was playing 'Still into you' by Paramore.

He turned up the radio and focus on the song.

"I'm guessing you like the song" I giggled to him.

"maybe, maybe not" he smiled.

"Yeah you do" I laughed running my ringer through his brown hair.

"yeah I do" he chuckled.

We made it to my parents house so I can start packing. We decided to pack what we can and start moving in the next day.

After awhile of Chase helping me pack, he went home to start packing his stuff.

Maddie came in my room and sat in my bed watching.

"what's up baby girl"

"nothing" She sounded sad. She head her head down and she messed with her fingers.

"what's wrong" I asked.

"Demi, if you leave, your coming back to visit me,  Right?" She said low.

"of course baby girl. You can even stay with me when ever you want. Its just by the house. so after school you can go" I smiled hoping she would.

"ok, thanks Demi" I wrapped her in a hug and kissed her cheek.

"Love you" I told ber as she was about to leave.

"love you to, Demetria" she giggled.

I wasn't going to lie, I was going to miss it here. Waking every moment with Maddie and my family. I gotton use to Dallas not being here, since she moved in with Rob.

I stood up and put the last box for the night to the side of my room. I took one last look at my half empty room, and smiled. I was finally going to life by myself with Chase. Who I love so much.

I walked over to the bathroom and striped out my clothes. I hopped in the shower to nice hot water. I washed my body and hopped. I changed and to pjs, finding my way to my bed.

A/N: sorry I haven't uploaded this story, I just been focused on the other ones, I had totally forgot about it. Xfactor is starting so I'm getting off. then glee. Who's ready ♥ ;)