Name the Baby

"James Robert Lindsay-Halstead...?" Jay asked, wondering about how good that name would sound.

"Eh..." Erin groaned.

"How about Drew?" Jay questioned.

"Do I look fat?" Erin pondered, she was due in a week and a half.

"No. You look like you're pregnant."

"But do I look too fat to be pregnant?"

"What do you mean, too fat?"

"I don't know." Erin giggled. The baby kicked as hard as the 'karate kid' but wasn't even out of the womb.

"You okay?" Jay asked.

"The baby is kicking... really hard." Erin stated taking a seat on the redish, brown sofa. "I like the name Drew Jamie Lindsay-Halstead."

"That sounds really long..." Jay informed.

"How about Drew Jamie Linstead...?" She pondered, mixing up the name.

"I like it... we could ask around, see if others like it."

"Deal."

"Deal?" Jay asked.

"You know, let's do this...duh!" Erin laughed, standing up as fast as she could, which was 65 seconds.

"That was the fastest I've seen you get up since this pregnancy." Jay laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna sit back down... We can do this later." She said, lowering her body back into the cushion of the couch.

"Okay, later." He agreed.

They finally decided they'd just text people.

I'm so sorry this was so short, but I really need name suggestions because I'm bad with names. You can vote for the ones I mentioned in this one, but I really need help!!!