Second Book?

So, I've been working on a sequel to this book, and was wondering...what you guys even want one?

I just don't want to continue writing it if you don't want to read so if you really want to find out what happens or if you want my to publish the first chapter to the second book, I would gladly do so.

I already have the first few chapter finished and was just wondering if you would want to see a little bit of it.

And below, I will have a sneak peak at the sequel. So, don't forget to tell me what you think and give me feedback!
-------------
Sneak Peak #1:

I heard the doorbell ring as I quickly touched up my makeup. I took one last glance in the mirror before running downstairs. There stood Cameron at the front door talking to my dad. Man, did I feel sorry for Cam.

"Wow, Zoey." Cameron said in awe. "You look amazing." He smiled.

I felt my cheeks warm up and looked down at my shoes. "You really think so?" I asked shyly looking back up at him.

"Just like always." Cameron laughed.

"Well now I know you're lying." I joked as I walked over to the front door where he stood. "We should get going." I suggested.

"Not yet, we're still waiting on someone." Cameron said casually.

------------------

Remember to give me feedback if you want the whole chapter to be published!!!!!
Anyways, love you guys and keep being awesome!