Chapter 11

--------Zoey's POV--------

I was in the "Mancave" with some of the guys. I turned my phone on to check the time. It was 6:15 so I decided to go start getting ready for the party. Some of the guys had left to go get Nash a present. So it was basically Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Matt, and I. Shawn had to go visit someone while he was in town and Aaron went to pick up a surprise for Nash from all of the guys. Hayes and Matt were playing xbox. Cameron kept getting calls from all the guys. Nash was in his room working on something. I got up of. The couch and walked to my room. I took a quick shower. Once I was done I dried my hair and started on my makeup. I was more of the conservative type so I picked out a high low sweater with lace on the bottom of it with a pair of jeggings. I grabbed a pair of boots and did some final touches to my hair and makeup. I looked at the time, it was 7:45. I walked out of my room and walked downstairs. Most of the boys were back. I noticed that Aaron wasn't, which worried me. Apparently I wasn't the only one worried. I noticed Cameron pacing back and forth while talking on the phone. "What do you mean you're not on you way home?! The party starts in 15 minutes! Ok, ok. You're right. Just be back in 30 or it'll be too late." Cameron finished, hanging up. I walked into the kitchen to find Taylor and Shawn were there. "Hey guys." I said grabbing a cookie from a plate sitting on the counter. "Hey Zoey." The both said in unison. They continued on their conversation. I walked into the living room the find Jack, Jack, and Carter. They were watching some kind of action movie. I wasn't a fan of those type of movies so I went back upstairs. I was going to go to my room but stopped on Hayes's. "Hey, Hayes. You almost ready?" I asked walking in. His eyes were on the TV which had his full attention. "For what?" He said. I noticed he was still in sweat pants. "Seriously? Nash's party?" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh, yeah. What do I wear?" He said giving me the puppy eyes. "You're a big boy, pick something out." I said petting his head. "Zooeyyy." He called out, flopping on his back. "Fine, I'll start the outfit. And you can finish it." I challenged. "Deal." He said with a smirk. I walked over to his closet and grabbed a pair of jeans. I threw them at him and walked out smiling. I went to the "Mancave" and no one was there, which was unusual. So, I went to my room. Matt was sitting on my bed watching SpongeBob. "Seriously?" I said walking in. "What?" He said looking up. He looking really good. He was wearing a maroon V-Neck with a pair of dark jeans. His hair was perfect, which brought out his dark eyes. "Nothing." I said joining him on the bed. We sat in silence watching TV for at least 10 minutes. At some point Matt reached for my hand and held it. It was nice. "Hey, Zoey. How does this look?" Hayes said coming in my room. "Hayes!" I yelled jumping up, releasing Matt's hand. "Sorry, was I interrupting something?" He said embarrassed. "No, you just scared me." I said. "Oh, ok. Sorry." Hayes apologized. "It's fine. And you outfit is very nice." I said walking over to him. I started fixing him up. He was wearing light jeans, that I picked out, with a blue and green flannel. It brought out some of the green in my black and blue sweater. I messed with his hair, but he kept putting it back the way it was. "Are you done?" Hayes whined. "Yes I am." I said. He turned to leave. "I'll been down in a few minutes." I called. "Hurry! People are almost here!" I heard Carter yell from downstairs. I shut my door and turned towards Matt. He was still sitting on my bed watching TV. "Matt?" I questioned. "Yeah?" He said turning toward me. Our eyes met. He had beautiful eyes. "What just happened before Hayes came in?" I asked sitting back down next to him. "I think I did this." He said as he grabbed my hand. We still stayed facing each other. "That's what I thought." I said. He smirked. "And I think I was about to do this." He said as he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed. "So, does this mean you like me?" I said smiling. "Does this answer your question?" Matt said leaning in kissing me. It was passionate. I kissed back. I couldn't help but smile through the kiss. My door flew open and I pulled away. Jack G stood there. "You guys are so lucky it's me and not Cameron or Nash." He said. I blushed. I turned toward Matt. He had a smirk on his face. "This stays between us Jack." I said looking him in the eye. "I already know your other secrets, so one more won't hurt." He laughed. "But, you better hurry if you don't want anyone else to know. I told them that Matt was on the toilet and you were doing your makeup. So play along." Jack said before we all left and went downstairs. There was already people there. I was relieved to see Aaron there. I walked into the kitchen where Cameron was. "Hey Cam." I said grabbing another cookie. They were so good. "Hey Zoey. There's something I need to tell you." He said turning to face me. "Ok. What?" I said leaning against the counter. "This will explain it all." He said kissing my cheek. It was the opposite cheek that Matt had kissed. He then slid a note into my back pocket and walked away. I turned to make sure that no one saw. No one was in sight, which was a good sign. But what was I going to do? What If Cameron liked me?