Chapter 28

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room. I didn't remember coming home. I walked into the bonus room and saw Hayes laying on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Playing video games. Now get out of the way." Hayes said not even looking at me.

"Well than." I said walking downstairs. Once I was downstairs, I saw Greyson in the kitchen. I walked over to him.

"Where is everyone?" I asked Grey. "What are you talking about? Mom is at work." Grey said finishing up a sandwich.

"No, I'm talking about Nash, Matt, and Cameron." I said. "Who?" Grey said walking out of the kitchen. I followed him.

"What do you mean 'who'? Where's Matt?" I asked worriedly. "I have no clue who this 'Matt' kid is, but Nash is at his house. It's our weekend." Grey said walking into his room.

"Our weekend?" "Yeah, as in you and Hayes stay here. Next weekend you go to Nash's house." Grey explained. "What? Where's Matt? And Cameron? And what about Caleb?"

I was starting to freak out. What was going on? What was Grey talking out? I'm so confused.

"Who is Matt? And Cameron? And who in the world is Caleb?" Grey asked looking at me like I was insane.

"You don't know who Caleb is?!" I screamed. That was it, I lost it. I could feel the tears start to build up in my eyes.

"Zoey, calm down." Hayes said. I turned around to see Hayes in Greyson's doorway.

"Do you know who Caleb is?" I asked. I was truly scared. "No, but you need to calm down." He said grabbing my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed, pulling away from him. "Zoey!" Greyson yelled. "No! I want Caleb!" I screamed.

"Zoey! Zoey! Zoey!" I could hear different voices keep saying. I was shaken repeatedly until my eyes opened.