Chapter 17

--------Zoey's POV--------

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I murmured to myself. "What, sitting next to the great Cameron Dallas?" Cameron laughed. "No, riding in the same vehicle as you." I said rolling my eyes. "Would you like for me to pull over so you can drive?" Cameron said sarcastically. "Sounds great." I said rolling my eyes, again. No one said another word till Hayes broke the silence. "What store are we going to?". "That would be helpful, so then I would know where I'm going." Cameron said. "Turn here." I said. "Yes ma'am." Cameron said pulling in. We all got out. Matt ran up to open the door for us. I rolled my eyes at him. I didn't want him to come in the first place. Hayes asked him to come. I swear I could have choked him for that. Once he all walked into the store I turned around to face them. "When are the other guys going to be here?" I asked. "I just texted them, they are on their way." Hayes said. "Ok. Here are some lists. I divided up all the stuff. Cameron you and Matt take this list. Hayes you are with me." I said handing Cameron a list and turning away. I headed back towards the posters. Someone was running up behind me. I felt a hand touch my shoulder I turned around to see Matt. "What do you want!?" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." He pleaded. "I'm not mad about the fight Matt." I said calming down. "Then why are you mad at me?" He asked. Our eyes were locked. "I'm mad that you didn't trust me or Cameron. He wouldn't do anything to me and you know that." I said crossing my arms. "I know. Cameron and I worked everything out. So I don't know why we can't do the same. I really am sorry." Matt said. I knew that he was. So I gave in. "Ok. I forgive you Matt." I said smiling. "Thank you." He said. We then continued to the posters.

After Matt and I had collected everything on our list we met back up with Hayes and Cameron. I was in line at the register when Nash and all of the other guys came in. They were so loud. Each and everyone of them was yelling. "What is wrong with you all?" I said as they joined us in line. "What do you mean?" Nash laughed. "You're all so loud." I said. "Hey, Nash! They have an pet store next door!" Shawn yelled. "Really? Let's go!" Carter said running out of the store. A couple of the guys followed him. Matt was standing there staring at them walk out. "Why don't you go with them. I'll meet you there." I said sitting my stuff on the counter. "Ok, cool." Matt said running out of the store.

I paid for my stuff and put it in Cameron's truck. He had given me the keys before he left. I went next door to meet the guys. I walked around looking for them. I found them all at the fish. "Out of all the animals, you guys choose to look at the fish?" I said rolling my eyes. I walked over and stood beside Matt and Taylor. "And what animal do you think we should be looking at?" Matt asked me. "The cats." I said. "Show me the way." Matt said. As we were looking for the cats Matt grabbed my hand. "Ooooo" I heard a couple of voices say. I turned around to see Taylor, Carter, Jack G, and Shawn. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Once we reached the cats, I saw it. The cutest cat ever. It was grey with blue eyes. I looked at the paper on the glass to see that he was 3 months old. "He's adorable" I said making silly faces at him. "Let's go see him." Matt said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door. He pushed a button and a lady came running. "So you want to see a cat?" She asked unlocking the door. "Yes, the grey one." I said pointing. She led Matt and I into the room and shut the door behind us. She walked over to his cage and unlocked it. The cat came running to me. "That's strange, he usually doesn't like strangers." The lady said smiling at me. "I must be special." I laughed. "Duh." Matt said. I playfully punched him in the arm and picked up the cat. "He's adorable." "Sold." Matt said standing up. "What are you talking about?" I said playing with the cutest thing in the world. "I want that fish out there." He said pointing outside of the room. "How much is the fish?" I asked him rolling my eyes. "Five dollars." He said. "You're paying me back." I said sitting the cat back in its cage and walking out of the room.

After I bought Matt a fish, bowl, and food I looked around for him. I found Hayes instead. "Oh my gosh! You have to come see the kitten I said pulling Hayes to the cats. I looked in the window and saw that the cat was gone. "Which one?" Hayes asked looking around. "Nevermind." I said depressed and started towards the door. All of the guys were piling into vehicles. I walked over to Cameron's truck to see that Aaron was in the backseat instead of Matt. Me and Hayes got into the truck and Cameron pulled out of the parking lot. "Where's Matt?" I asked. "He's riding with Nash. He needed to talk to him." Aaron said. "Ok." I said. I looked down at Matt's fish. "Who's is that?" Cameron asked. "Matt's dumb fish." I said.