Chapter 12

--------Zoey's POV--------

I walked out of the kitchen and saw the front door wide open. A group of guys entered. "Hey" one said carrying in boxes of pizza."You're JC, right?" I asked. "Yeah." He said smiling. Another boy walked in carrying more boxes of pizza. "And you're Kian." I said thinking out loud. "Yes I am. And where is your bathroom." Kian asked. I pointed to the hall. "Thanks." He smiled as he ran towards the hall. Next I saw Trevor, Sammy, Ricky, and Connor from O2L. [i know that O2L isn't a thing anymore] I was in shock. O2L was in my house! OMG! "Hey" I said weakly as they walked into the living room. A group of girls walked in next. I recognized some of them. Jenn, Andrea, Arden, and Lauren. Another girl walked in with them. She looked about my age. "Hi, I'm Zoey." I said to her. "I'm Abby, but most people call me Abbs." She said. "Oh, is that a nickname?" I asked. "Yeah, my brother came up with it." She said. "Cool. What's your brother's name?" I questioned as we walked into the kitchen. "Matt." She said moving some of the pizza to the other counter. "Matt, as in Espinosa?" I asked, my jaw dropping. "Yeah, do you know him?" He asked picking up a cookie. "Yeah, I do." I said trying not to act so surprised. "You like him, don't you?" She asked elbowing me in the stomach. "Maybe." I said walking out of the kitchen with a big smile plastered on my face. "Hey, Zoey! Wait up!" Abbs yelled as she ran out of the kitchen to catch up with me. "You're Hayes's sister, right?" She asked. "Yeah." "Hey Abbs!" Carter called. "Come over here." "I gotta go. See you later!" She said running over to Carter. I walked outside to the back-porch and saw Matt sitting there. "You didn't tell me you had a sister." I said sitting down in his lap. "You didn't tell me that Cameron likes you." He said sternly. "Matt-" I started, but was cut off. "If you like him, that's fine. But I don't like the fact that you're leading me on." He said looking me in the eyes. "Matt, I don't like Cameron like that. I like you. And my feelings aren't going to change anytime soon." I said kissing his cheek. "Well, good. Because if you liked Cameron, I wasn't going to be too happy." He laughed. "Well you don't have to worry about that." I said jumping off his lap and going inside. I noticed that the house was becoming full of people. I didn't recognize anyone really. I figured most of them were friends from school or friends of friends. I walked into the kitchen. Taylor, Aaron, and Shawn were in there. "Hey guys!" I said walking in grabbing some chips. "Hey." They said in unison. "There are a lot of people here." I said trying to start a conversation. "Yeah, the DJ just got here so the music will be starting soon." As soon as Taylor said that music started blasting. "I better go start warming up." Shawn said grabbing his guitar. "Are you playing?" I asked following him out of the kitchen. "Yeah, I'm just playing a few songs though. Wouldn't want to show off." He joked. He went upstairs to practice. The front door opened and I saw Brent Rivera enter with a girl about my age. "Hi." I said walking up to them. "I'm Zoey." "I'm Brent and this is Lindsey." He said motioning to the girl. "Hi." She said. "Are you too dating?" I asked. "No!" They both yelled. "I mean, I like someone else. I was hoping he would be here." Lindsey said smiling shyly. "Well, I hope he is too." I said smiling. "I'll see you later." She said walking away with Brent. I went to the living room which was where mostly everyone was. I saw Cameron in the corner talking to some girl. I remembered the letter in my pocket. I hadn't opened it yet, and planned not to. That was, until I was alone. I saw Matt talking to, what I assumed was, some guys from school. "Hey." I said walking over to him. "Hey." Matt said putting an arm around me. "Guys this is Zoey, Zoey these are the guys." Matt said. They looked like athletes. "I'm going to go get something to eat, you want anything?" I asked Matt. "How about I go with you." Matt said walking me to the kitchen. I hopped up on the counter as Matt started to stuff his face with pizza. "Aren't you hungry?" Matt said handing me a piece of pizza. "Yeah, but I'm tired of eating pizza every night." I said sitting the pizza next to me. "You can never have too much pizza." Matt said eating another slice. I rolled my eyes. Cameron walked in the kitchen holding Abbs's hand. "Hey Cam." Matt said. "Hey Abbs!" I said. "Hey!" She said the picked up some food and left. "I'm going to go check on Shawn." I said. "I'll carry you." Matt said. Before I could say anything he had me on his back riding piggyback style running upstairs. "Hey Shawn! It's time for you to play." I yelled. Shawn came out of Hayes's room with the girl Lindsey. "Oh, sorry was I interrupting something?" I asked trying not to laugh. Matt on the other hand, wasn't holding it back at all. "No, Lindsey was just listening to me play. She overheard me when she came upstairs." Shawn said laughing. Shawn, Lindsey, Matt, and I went downstairs and Shawn got ready to play. He must have really liked Lindsey, whole time he was playing he stared straight at Lindsey. They were really cute. Cameron and Abbs were in the corner of the room talking. They were cute together too.