Chapter 30

--------Zoey's POV--------
I opened my eyes and realized that I was in my room. I turned on my phone and saw that it was 11:00 am.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower. After that I threw on some sweatpants and Matt's sweatshirt.

I checked that time once again. It was now 12:00. The boys should be up by now, I thought as I made my way downstairs.

I was right.

Greyson was in the kitchen, Nash and Cameron were in the living room, and Hayes was on a the phone with someone.

I noticed that Matt wasn't there. He was probably still asleep. He can be so lazy sometimes. Wait...what am I saying? He's always lazy.

I made my way to the guest bedroom. And sure enough, there laid Matt, fast asleep.

I ran and jumped on top of the bed, landing in Matt. He groaned and turned to his side.

"Matt." I said as I shoved him. "Get up." Finally he sat up. I sat in front of him. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at me.

I gave a fake smile back. Matt gave me a puzzled look, but quickly shrugged it off. "Morning Babe." He said laying back down.

I gave another fake smile. Don't get me wrong, Matt calling me "babe" was a dream come true, but I just had a lot on my mind.

Matt quickly pulled me into his arms. "What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear. I sat back up and quickly said "Nothing. I'm fine."

"No, you're not. " he said this time dead serious. "Matt-" he quickly cut me off.

"Zoey, I just wished that you wouldn't keep everything bottled up. One day you're just going to explode because you won't let anyone in. You push everyone that loves and cares about you away. How do you think everyone else feels? You just lay on the couch and cry, which is normal for someone that is going through this, but when we try to make things better you get mad. Why do you do it? Why?"

I was speechless. I didn't know whether to be mad or glad. Matt had just told me the truth. The truth that no one else has had the heart to tell me.

I've been a brat.

But why did he just yell at me? I mean my mom won't talk to me and my brother is....is.....he's my brother. He always will be. Nothing will keep us apart.

"Matt?" I said weakly. "Yes?" He said. He sounded frustrated. "Would you drive me somewhere?" I asked. "Depends, where?"

"The cemetery."