Chapter 15

--------Hayes's POV--------

I'm worried about Zoey. She wasn't left her room since last night. I just feel bad for her since she hasn't been here long. Matt has tried to talk to her but she won't say anything back. Her door is locked so no one can get in. I don't know what to do. But, at least everyone else is back to acting normal. Some of the guys were talking about going out to do something today. I'm not going because maybe once they all leave Zoey and me could hang out or just talk. I'll take anything at this point.
I was sitting in the living room with a few of the guys. Very few of us even dared to go upstairs, unless it was necessary. Matt and Jack J were upstairs right now. Matt was still trying to get through to Zoey. Jack was just there for moral support. Carter had just gone up there to make sure that Matt hadn't broken the door down yet. Taylor and Jack G went to pick up pizza for all of us while Shawn went to get a surprise that he thought might get Zoey out of her room. Matt was the only one in on Shawn's plan. So that left Cameron, Nash, Aaron, and I in the living room. Cameron was asleep, Aaron was watching Scooby-Doo, and Nash was texting someone. I had no clue who. He had barley said a word to anyone since last night, in fact he's been texting someone constantly. And I think I know who.

--------Nash's POV--------
Nash's text with Zoey from last night.
Zoey: Nash I'm scared.
Nash: Zoey, it's ok. Just relax.
Zoey: I can't. Matt hates me.
Nash: He could never hate you. He cares about you. He just got jealous.
Zoey: He didn't need to beat Cam up.
Nash: I know. But to be fair, I would have done the same thing.
Zoey: Really? You don't think he's overreacting?
Nash: Maybe a little. But still.
Zoey: I'm going to bed.
Nash: Zoey wait. Talk to me.
Zoey: Night Nash.
Nash: Zoey talk to me
Nash: Zoey
Nash: Please talk to me
Nash: Night.
Nash and Zoey's texts currently
Zoey: Sorry I fell asleep.
Nash: Are you ok? No one has heard from you. Hayes is freaked out.
Zoey: I'm fine. I just don't want to face Matt or Cameron right now.
Nash: is there anything you need right now? Food? Anything?
Zoey: money and alone time.
Nash: Funny. If I had money, I still wouldn't give any to you.
Zoey: Well thanks. But I still just want time alone.
Nash:Done. I'll take Matt, and Cam out with the other guys as soon as Taylor, Jack, and Shawn get back with the food.
Zoey: Thanks. I'm gonna take a shower so if I don't respond that's why.
Nash: ok. See ya later.
Zoey: bye.
Nash: bye.