Chapter 6

(for the text conversations: Italics and Bold ~ Thalia, Italics ~Dylan, Underline and bold ~Cece, Underline and italics~Tyler)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan's POV

I'm at Thalia's house sitting in her room on her bed with her in my arms. I feel so bad for her that she's bullied by everyone. I hate that she had to go through this alone. When I look down at her I see that she's fallen asleep in my arms.

I lay her down gently and slowly unwrap myself from her so she can sleep, she looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I kiss her forehead gently and quietly climb out of her window so the front door isn't unlocked when I leave.

When I get outside, I walk to my car and drive home. This night was perfect. I just smile whenever I think about Thalia or this night.

Thalia's POV

I wake up and find that Dylan's gone and that I'm by myself. I start to miss his presence and just as I'm about to call him he texts me.

Dylan<3

Hey beautiful sorry I left I just didn't want you to get in trouble that a guy was in your room asleep with you in your bed.

It's okay Dylan. I miss you <3

I miss you too baby girl

I want to be in your arms :(

I want you in my arms but you will see me at school today

Oh yeah I forgot it was Monday. Yay another day of being bullied

Hurry up and get ready princess I'm picking you up in 10 mins.

Okay :)

After Dylan says he's picking me up in 10 mins I get up and get ready for the day. I decide to put on a white shirt, a blue skirt, brown combat boots and my black leather backpack. Then I put on a small amount of makeup just foundation, mascara and eyeliner. When I'm done getting ready I go downstairs and grab a muffin.

I head outside and see that Dylan's already here waiting for me. I run to his car happy to see him and get in.

"Hey", I say nervous about going to school with him as my boyfriend.

"Good morning Beautiful", He says and I blush. Then Dylan kisses my cheek and drives to school.

When I see the school my breathing slowly starts to pick up. Dylan notices and takes my hand in one of his.

"Princess don't be nervous, I'm not leaving your side. I'll even walk you to class", He tells me. I smile at him; he is so amazing, I'm so lucky to be able to call him mine.