Chapter 20

Dylan's POV

*2 weeks later*

It's been 2 weeks since Thalia's memory came back and it's also the last day of school before Christmas break.

"Hey handsome", Thalia says to me once she enters my car.

"Hey beautiful", I say which causes her to blush, she's so beautiful and I love making her blush.

"Any plans for Christmas?" Thalia asks me.

"Well I was thinking of our families celebrating Christmas together this year since we have all gotten close since the accident", I tell her.

"I like that idea", She says

"We can talk with our families about it after school", I exclaim.

"Okay", She say. Then silence fills the car.

It's not a long drive to school and once we get there Thalia and I walk to her locker hand in hand. We get her stuff then head to my locker. When we finish getting our stuff we wander around the school for a bit before the bell rings.

*Time Laps*

Thalia's POV

Dylan and I decided that it would be a good idea to go out to lunch on our last day. I was at Dylan's locker because that's where we agreed to meet.

I see Dylan walk around the corner I smile and walk to him.

"Hey handsome", I say to him.

"Hey beautiful you ready to go out to lunch?" He says to me and I nod in response.

We link in our hands and walk to his car. The car ride to where we going was quiet but it was a nice silence.