Chapter 15

(for the text conversations: Italics and Bold ~ Thalia, Italics ~Dylan, Underline and bold ~Cece, Underline and italics~Tyler)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan hugs me back and we go back to where we were sitting before that creep came. When it comes time to announce the winner I hold Dylan's hand. I'm really nervous to find out who won. I really hope its Petey and I who won but I know that probably happen.

"In first place is....... Thalia Parker and Petey", The announcer says. I jump up and start to cry because this is so amazing for me. I haven't competed in 3 years and here I am winning my first competition back. I hug Dylan and go and claim my first place ribbon. This is the best day ever.

Dylan's POV

I'm so proud of Thalia, I knew she would win. She had the fastest time and was the best out of everyone.

When she found out she won she started to cry. I hug her quickly then she goes to get her first place ribbon. When she comes back I hug her again. I'm extremely proud of her.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl", I say to her.

"Awe thanks Dylan", She says back still in my arms.

"I love you princess", I say and then I kiss her cheek.

"I love you too", She tells me and then blushes.

"You're beautiful when you blush", I say which causes her to blush even more.

I love this girl so much. It scares me that this is my last year in high school. I try not to think about it but right now it's so hard not to. I have no idea what my senior year would be like if I hadn't met Thalia. She has made this senior year amazing.

"What are you thinking about?" Thalia asks me. That's when I realize I went off into my own little world.

"You", I say smiling at her.

"Me? What about me?" She asks.

"How you made this year so amazing", I say to her still smiling.

"The year isn't over yet though", She tells me.

"I know princess", I say then I kiss her.

I need to start planning now how to ask her to prom even though it's months away, I want to ask her in the perfect way.

*Next Day*

So today Thalia asked me if she could spend some time with her siblings. I was completely okay with it because I know she hasn't spent a lot of time with them anymore. She's always with me so I'm completely okay with her spending a day with her siblings.

*Time laps*

I decided to go the mall to find Thalia the perfect present because it is our one-month anniversary soon. I can't believe it's almost been a month since I started dating my best friend.

I go to a jewelry store and start looking at all the jewelry that is in the store but I couldn't find anything that would be good enough for Thalia. Just as I'm about to leave the store I see something that catches my eye. It's a heart that splits in half so its 2 halves that connect. On the 2 halves it said forever and always. I'm thinking of getting the back of them engraved with my name and hers.

Princess <3

Hey baby girl how's spending time with your siblings.

It's okay they dragged me to paint balling and after I dragged them to the mall.

Are you at the mall right now?

Yes, why?

No reason

okay well got to go see you tomorrow okay?

Okay princess I love you

I love you more

I love you most :*

I quickly pay for the heart halves and then rush to where I can get them engraved. I really don't want Thalia to see me because I want this to be a surprise.

I get out of the mall without being seen by Thalia or her brothers. I drive home and hang out in a house with Cece for the rest of the day. We play some basketball in our backyard since we have a basketball court back there.

Thalia's POV (after the mall and paint balling)

I'm at home with my brothers and we decide to watch a movie. We chose Hotel Transylvania 2 since we all really wanted to watch that movie. I make the popcorn while Charlie gets the candy and Tyler puts the movie in. Then we all sit down and watch the movie

*Time Laps*

We had to watch the movie 3 times because each time someone fell asleep except for me. I got sick of the movie since I had to sit through it 3 times in a row. I wish we could've watched any Hunger Games movie but since Charlie is only 4 we couldn't do that.

After the movie was over I went to my room and decide to have a quick shower because I still feel pretty sweaty and gross from paintball earlier in the day.

I go on my laptop and connect to my speaker then start to play "They Way I Was" from the movie Jem and the Holograms. After I start to play my music I go and have my shower singing along to the music.

Once I finish my shower I go into my bed and sleep since this whole day was extremely tiring. I fall asleep instantly and dream about the horse show and Dylan and I together.