Bonus Chapter: Wedding Day

Thalia's POV

Today is the day. Today I get to marry my best friend. This day couldn't have come any sooner.

Dylan's POV

Today's the day. I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress.

Thalia's POV

To call him my husband.

Dylan's POV

To call her my wife.

Thalia/Dylan's POV

To be together forever until death takes us apart.

Thalia's POV

I'm in my hotel room getting ready and I'm nervous as crazy we have been playing this wedding for months and I just want everything to be perfect.

I finished getting my hair and make-up done. For my hair I decided to have my hair down in simple curls, and for my make-up I went simple with just eye-liner, mascara and a light pink lip gloss.

Dylan's POV

It's an hour until the wedding and my groomsmen and I are getting our photos done. My suit is a light grey and I'm wearing a navy blue shirt with a light pink tie. Thalia and I decided to compromise on our wedding colours.

Thalia's POV

30 minutes and I'll be married. Right now my bride's maids and I are getting our photos done but I'm not truly focused on the photo's I'm focused on being Dylan's wife.

Tyler's POV

I'm so happy for my baby sister. I'm still having trouble believing she's an adult, in my eyes she's still my baby sister that I used to tease all the time and protect from monsters.

*Start of wedding*

Dylan's POV

I'm standing at the alter waiting for the wedding to begin. All of a sudden I start to hear music and I turn my head down the aisle and I see all of Thalia's bride's maids walking down the aisle. Then the song switches to Wanted by Hunter Hayes and I know that Thalia's coming down the aisle. The doors open to revel my beautiful Thalia.

I can't do anything but look in her eyes and watch her walk down the aisle. I'm smiling at how beautiful she looks in her dress and at how in a few minutes she will be my wife.

Thalia's POV (before the doors open)

Its time. It's time to walk down the aisle and marry the love of my life. The doors open to revel everyone but I don't see anyone else but Dylan. I look into his eyes and it's like time has stopped and it's just us.

When I get to the end of the isle I take Dylan's hands and the wedding begins. The whole thing goes by in a blur. All I remember is Dylan's vows, him giving me my ring, us saying "I do" and being pronounced husband and wife.

Dylan's POV

*Reception*

I'm married I have a beautiful wife. I'm married to the love of my life. Everything is perfect. I love Thalia so much. I'm so happy that she is my wife.

"It's time for the first dance as husband and wife", The DJ says into the mic.

I take Thalia's hand and lead her to the dance floor. We decided to use our song "Wanted" twice in the wedding. Once when Thalia walked down the aisle and the second time for our first dance.

*Time Laps*

It was an amazing day. I married the girl of my dreams got to party with my friends and family and most of all I get to take my beautiful girl home with me and I can wake up beside her from now on as my wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hey guys, so the 2nd part to the special chapter has finally been finished. I'm so proud of this chapter. I have put my heart into this chapter and I hope you all like it.

So if you guys were wondering what Thalia's dress looked like this the dress she chose:

I'm also sooooo sorry for not updating for a long time guys. Ive been busy with other things, like school and my youtube channel.

If you guys would like updates and when I'm writing and stuff like that then follow me on all my social Media:

twitter -> Accent44

Snapchat -> peetaismine4

Instagram -> equestrianlover4

Fandom Instagram -> Peetaismine44

Facebook page -> Accent44

Youtube -> Accent44

Thats all for this chapter guys, I love you all so very much