Chapter 2

Normal Pov *

It's break now and you got yourself an ice cream. You lick your ice cream as you walk. You look around and smile. All of a sudden, you bump into someone and you fell on your ass. You says" I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. " as you get up and look up to see Sasuke. He looks at you and say " Hey Brat, clean it up. Lick it up " You say " No I don't want to and you can't make me"

He growl and say " Commoners like you don't belong in this school. Your mother and father must be worthless and worst people to ever raise a stupid person like you, You worthless rubbish." You got pissed off and give him one hell of a punch that makes him fall into the mud. You glare at him and say "You can talk down at me and abuse me with your words but don't you dare say such things about my parents! At least we work for our money and what do you do? You use your parents money and think you rule the school? I will not allow you to berate my parents." As you turn around and walk away. Sasuke gets up and walks away as his friends watched everything that happened to Sasuke.

Sasuke walks back and goes get cleaned up. Gaara, Sai and Naruto sat there as Sasuke walked out with a clean and new outfit. He growls and says" that stupid Commoner...she messed with the wrong person and she don't know that I can make sure she won't like it here." With a slight smirk on his face.

Sai says " Sasuke I know that look...what are you up to?" Sasuke looks at them and say" she will regret messing with Sasuke Uchiha...." they all look at each other and back at Sasuke as he smirks with his arms folded.

*next day *

(F/n)'s Pov *

I walk into school as walk up to my locker as I open it and see a red card with a skull and bones in a 'X' shape and it said at the bottom ' F4' I look at it as Sakura walks up to me and says " oh look, it looks like (F/n) is the chosen one by the F4s. " I look her and ask " what does this mean?" Karin says" oh you don't know, when someone get this card, the F4s made you the target"

I look at her and ask" Target for what?" Sakura laughs and says" you'll find out soon " as they walked off. I take it down and look at it as all the students are watching me but I don't realise that someone was watching me. I take it and throw it in the bin before walking off to class.

As I walk in and go sit down by my desk. After a while, the bell rang. I walk out into the hallway and get a bucket of water thrown onto me. I stood there as all the students were surrounding me and laughing at me. I looked up and say" is that all you got?" They look at me and start to toss eggs at me.

I shout " bring it on" as they continued to throw eggs at me. I get throw also with a bucket of flour. I continued to let them throw me with eggs. As I watch them as they continue. I ran up the stairs to the roof and looked at the view from up there.

I start to shout at the top of my lungs " I Hate you F4s, I hate you Sasuke Uchiha! Mark my words! I won't give in Sasuke Uchiha. I won't allow a rich pipsqueak like you break me down...!" "Man when did this place get so noisy?" I stop and turned around to find a Naruto laying down on the bench.

I look away as I blush like crazy as Naruto gets up and walks over to me. He noticed I was full of flour and eggs. He walks over to me and wipes my face with a handkerchief. I try to stop him but he continues. He looks at me and says " keep it and clean yourself up.." as he turns around and is about to walk away. I say" Naruto?" He stops and turns to me and says" yes?"

I say" did you hear everything I said here?" He says" no was I suppose to ?" I shake my head and he nods and turns around and walks away. He says" see ya around (F/n)" as he waves goodbye to me. I wave goodbye to Naruto as he walks away.

I wipe my face and walk to the bathroom and get cleaned up before going back to class.

Meanwhile....

Sasuke is sitting in their private lounge and is laughing as he rematch the video of (F/n) getting thrown with eggs and flour. Gaara and Sai looks at Sasuke as he is smiling to himself. Sai says" what are you smile for?" Sasuke looks at them and says" just you wait that Commoner will come here and beg for mercy and plus she will apologise. " as he looks at the stairs and continue" I will count down til she comes."

Sasuke starts to count down" ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...One! " and points towards the stairs. He sees no one is coming. Gaara says " she won't give in to you that easy Sasuke..." Sai says " Sasuke she is one tough girl that won't give in to your act." Sasuke looks at them and says" I counted too early."

He looks at the stairs and starts to count again" ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...One!" And points again at the stairs but it was no one but he heard steps. Sasuke says" here comes the Commoner..." but when he looked at the stairs, it was Naruto coming up them.

Sai says" hey it's Naruto." Naruto look at them and ask" why you guys looking at me?" Gaara says " we were actually waiting for someone else to come." Sasuke gets up and go stand by the window and growls. Naruto ask Gaara" and now what's up with him?"

Gaara says " he wants a certain someone to come apologise to him." As he points to the video on the TV. Naruto looks and sees (F/n) there been thrown with eggs and flour. Naruto give a soft growl before walking off. Sasuke looks at Naruto and shouts " Hey Dobe where are you going?" Naruto says " to clear my head and if you need me I'll be in the music room."

He walks towards the music room as he is about to enter he hears a piano been played. He enters and sees me sitting by the piano as I play a tune. He walks up to me as I don't take note of him. He looks at me and takes his violin and starts to play it with me.

I stop and look at him and he smiles and says" Don't stop continue, it's beautiful..." I look away and blush like crazy....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please do comment and vote. I'm sorry that I haven't updated most of my other stories but I will I promise to update as soon as I get ideas for them.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡