Chapter 18

Normal Pov *

Sasuke takes you to a boat that was waiting for him. You look around as the boat was riding on the ocean. You look at ocean as you and Sasuke were taken to another part of the island. You saw that there was no one there as you got off the boat. You look around and say " where are we? " He says " you will know soon enough" You say " why are we here? What are your intentions? Why ain't there people here?" Sasuke says " You ask a lot of questions, don't you?" You say " Answer me Sasuke. What the hell are we doing here and what are your intentions with me?"

Sasuke says " Can't I take my girlfriend out for a walk on the beach? And my intention is to make you happy. " He looks at you and ask " did that answer all your questions?" You look at him and look away cause you didn't know what to say.

Sasuke's Pov *

As we walked along the beach, I smiled at myself when (F/n) stopped as we got to a table that I had set up. I walked her to her seat. She says " How...did you? " I say " I can do anything, just name it" she says " it's amazing Sasuke. I think it's magical like I made a wish to a genie. " I look at her and got offensive as I say " Who's Genie? Is he better than me? I will..." She looks at me and says " Idiot! I was talking about the genie from Aladdin. No need to get up on your high horse Sasuke "

(F/n)'s Pov *

Sasuke takes a seat in front of me and chuckled. He says " I just thought it was someone else." I say " you should not jump to conclusions and a genie can do anything but..." Sasuke looks at me and says " but what? " I say " a genie can't bring someone from the dead or kill someone and..." I look away.

Sasuke's Pov *

(F/n) says" a genie can't bring someone from the dead or kill someone and...." I look at her as she looks away and say " and??" She says "...a genie can't force someone to fall in love with you..." I look away as she said that. She says" this place is beautiful, I wish my parents could see this." I look at her and say " we should come here again..." she looks at me as I continued " with your parents. " She smiles and says " Really? " I nod my head.

I look at her and then at my phone. I say " I think it's time for the main course. " I get up and walk towards the water. She says " main course?" I start to unbutton my shirt.

(F/n)'s Pov *

I look at Sasuke as he slowly takes off his shirt. I turned around and say" What are you doing Sasuke?" He just chuckled and continued. I cover my face and say" Sasuke if you dare take your pants off. I will make sure you are ten feet underground."

Sasuke's Pov *

(F/n) says" Sasuke if you dare take your pants off. I will make sure you are ten feet underground. " I look at her and just chuckle. I say " Idiot! " as I took my pants off and just had my boxers on. She move her hand and looks at me. She says " Sasuke!" She ran after me. I chuckle and ran. She says " why are you doi...." she stop talking. I say " what's wrong? "

(F/n)'s Pov *

I look away and Sasuke says" what's wrong? " I look at him and say " Sasuke...don't move..." and slowly walk away. He says" why? " I say " don't move " He looks at me in confusion and ask " why are you walking away ?" I say " because there's a..." he says " because? " I say " There's a...*soft voice* snake." He says " a what? " I pointed down and mouth 'snake'. Sasuke looks at me and realised what I said. He shouts " SNAKE!!! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" And start running away. I start laughing and say " wow, nice running Sasuke, I think you should join our school's running team." He turns around and looks at me. He says " You tricked me! I'm going to get you back for that" I say " Come catch me then." I run away from Sasuke. He chase after me.