Chapter 12

(F/n)'s Pov *

I walk to class with Karin. We get to Maths class and I go sit down. Mrs Tsunade was sitting at her desk. She got up and says" okay class, I'm going to hand back your test so you can see where you went wrong." She walks around the class as she hands our test back. When she came to me, I was staring blank at the board as she says "  (F/n), you have to go over your angles and... (F/n)? Miss (F/n) are you listening?" When she looks at me.

I looked at her and say " I'm so sorry Mrs Tsunade. My mind was wondering off. It won't happen again." She says " Good " as she placed my test down on my table. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I continued to do corrections. I sigh and think ' I still can't believe that Sasuke went and made me his girlfriend. I still don't like him, I mean I still hate him cause of all the horrible stuff he said and did...Man, he just makes me....' my thoughts were broken by Mrs Tsunade's voice. I look at her as she was explaining.

*later on*

I went home and when I entered, my mom says " hello my angel, how was school today? " I say " hello mom, it was okay." She says " So tell me..." I say " tell you what?" As I put my bag down and was about to go up to my room. She says " Sasuke Uchiha? Is he your boyfriend?" I growl and say " I don't want to hear that name " as I walked up to my room. I entered my room. I closed the door behind me and kicked my shoes off. I got dressed into something more comfortable.

I fall onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. I turned onto my back and I say" Err...That Idiot, He makes me want to err...Man, where is my childhood friends...I miss them....I wish they were here so I could tell them this." I sat up and pulled my old photo album from my bedside table draw. I look at my photos and smile. I say " Man I miss you guys...Alice would of loved to meet you guys..." suddenly, my phone rang. I look at my phone and saw it was Sasuke. I growl and say " Man, that idiot knows how to ruin a person's day..." I sigh.

I answered it and say" yeah Sasuke. What do you want from me? " He says " hello to you too (F/n)....how nice of you to ask your boyfriend that" I say " as far as I'm concerned, we are enemies, not boyfriend and girlfriend, Got it?" He says " How?" I say " Well, I still hate you, so you see? I don't want to be with you cause you did horrible things that made me hate you." He says " okay, then what do I have to do to make you like me?" I say " it's going to take more than an apology, not even money can buy my forgiveness. So you have a long way to go in order for me to like you or maybe love you but for now you and I are friends. " He says " friends?" I say " yeah cause I decided that. " He says " well, I wanted you to come over to my place cause Alice wants you here." I say " okay..." he says " and now I have to tell my sister that you are not my girlfriend....*sigh* She is going to be heartbroken about it...." I growl before sighing and say " okay fine, we can be girlfriend and boyfriend for that day but don't think that we are..." he says " yeah sure...." I say " okay see you tomorrow Sasuke." He says " okay see you soon, my baby."

I end the call. I lean back into my bed's headboard and take a pillow to scream into it. I look at my photo album and say" man I really wish you guys were here, Temari, Kiba and Tenten. "

*next day*

I got done to go to see Alice and Sasuke. I went downstairs to get breakfast. I came down and saw my mom busy cooking in the kitchen and my dad fixing iron so he could iron his shirt. I say " Good Morning Mom and dad. " They both say" Morning" my mom says " Sit down my angel, breakfast is almost ready." My dad says "  (F/n), my little girl, I heard that you are friends with a guy named Sasuke Uchiha. " I say " Ummm...not really friends with that guy." My dad says " Awwww why not?" I say " Cause he did things that made me hate him..." but then I get a flash back

*flash back*

Sakura says " Hey there loser, You must leave my Sasuke and the F4s alone cause since you came here, now the F4s ain't together anymore and it's because of you, Bitch " "Hey Sakura, what did you just say to her? " As I turned around and saw Sasuke standing there with his arms folded. He didn't look pleased at what Sakura said. Sakura was in shock and confusion.