Chapter 20

(F/n)'s Pov *

Sasuke walks off leaving Alice, Gaara and Sai confused besides the whole school. I saw Alice look at me like she was struggling with what Sasuke said now and she ran after him. Gaara and Sai looked at me as they wonder what I did to Sasuke. I sigh as I look away. Then Sakura walks up to me and says " I knew you were trouble and no good for my Sasuke." Karin says " yeah a wolf in sheep's clothing. You Bitch" " What did you just call her, Karin?" Karin says " Naruto? But she caused trouble for you and the F4s."

Naruto says " she didn't cause I did..." I look at him as he continues " So I suggest you two better get lost and leave her alone or else I will hurt you" They walked away as Naruto came towards me. Naruto says " Don't worry, I'll sort everything out with Sasuke and..." I cut him off and say" No it won't help cause he has the upper hand so I won't...cause I don't want to..." Naruto was shocked and takes my wrist and pull me up to the roof. Naruto says " (F/n)? Why don't you want to? You hate Sasuke after what he did to you and You stood up with his crap and fought back which he hated. And you said yourself that you and him ain't close so I don't understand why you are giving up and not fighting back?" I say like I'm shouting " Cause I fall for him after he showed me a side of him that he had a heart even tho he was making me hate him. Naruto, I know what I said but I think that Sasuke is a nice guy after all and when he took me out even tho I hated him. He changed into the guy who does care about people and has a heart. And I developed feelings for you but then you left before I could tell you. And Naruto you knew that I was going out with him and you kissed me which Sasuke saw after he showed me his heart. And thanks to you, we are in this mess with Sasuke..."

Naruto says " hey if you knew that you were with him then you should of stopped me but you didn't. So it's not just my fault but our fault..." I  say" Naruto, you don't know how I feel cause I have mixed emotions now...so Naruto just...just leave it..." I turned around and walked away.

Naruto's Pov *

As she walked away, I realised that she did really care about him. I sat there looking at the view thinking about it.

(F/n)'s Pov *

I walked to class. I sat there thinking about what I just said to Naruto and how I can show Sasuke that I do care about him. I was in Art class and my teacher, Mr. Umino, he tell us to sketch a picture of someone who comes to mind. I look down and start to sketch.

Meanwhile....

*At the F4s' place*

Sasuke was playing a car game as Gaara and Sai play pool. Alice sat there looking at Sasuke and says" Sasuke why?" He says " why what?"

Alice's Pov *

I say" why do you have to go to the extreme to expell them. What happened that made you do this?" He says " Cause I learned not to trust and show feelings even if they are your friends..." and continued to play his game. I say " Did Naruto do something? And (F/n)?" Sasuke put the controller down and says" they did something unforgivable" as he was about to walk away when I got up and hugged him and say" please Sasuke, don't expell (F/n)...cause she is my only friend that didn't use me for my money..." Sasuke turned around and pushed me away and says" If you say that name again, I will disown you as my little sister" I start to cry and ran out.

When I was outside and continue to cry after what Sasuke said. I took my phone out and dialled a number. I put the phone up to my ear as it rang. A voice answered" Hello?" I say " hey, Can you come? Cause I need you, please" "I'm on my way Alice...." I say " thank you, see you soon" I end the phone call. I wipe my eyes as I sat there outside. Meanwhile, inside, Gaara says " Hey Sasuke, you didn't have to say that to Alice..." Sasuke says " if you don't tell me what to do...I will have you expelled as well..." Gaara looked at him in shock.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry that it's short but the next chapter will be longer. So if you enjoyed it then you know exactly what to do ;).

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡