Chapter 8

Normal Pov *

As you and Naruto danced, he starts to say" (F/n), you were amazing tonight." You slightly blush and say" thanks and Naruto, you were amazing as well." He looks at you and smiles.  He says" thanks...ummm  (F/n)...?" You notice a bit of blush appeared on his cheeks and say" yeah Naruto?" He looks away and says" nevermind I can't remember what it was...can you excuse me (F/n)?" He let's go of you and takes your hand and kiss it before walking off.

You stood there blushing. You felt your heart was beating quite fast cause of Naruto. You realise you have developed feelings for him over the past months that you spent with him.

You think ' why do I feel like I'm numb around him and when ever I was down or hurt by those practical jokes of that idiot, Sasuke. He was always around and being a gentleman. I think I should go tell him how I feel about him. ' you smile and walk to go and find Naruto.

Sasuke's Pov *

I watched as (F/n) walk off to somewhere. I decided to find out where she was going to. I followed her to where she was going...

(F/n)'s Pov *

I walk to go find him. As walked up the staircase, I heard his voice. It sounded like he was talking to someone. I noticed that the door was slightly open but as I quietly walk towards it, it suddenly went quiet. I peeped and saw something that broke my heart into a million pieces. I lean against the wall and look down at the floor. I was on the verge of crying but then someone was looking at me. As I looked up and saw Sasuke standing there looking at me as my eyes filled up with tears.

I started to walk away but Sasuke grabbed my wrist and says" hey Commoner,  are you okay? " I say " I'm fine, Leave me alone Sasuke..."

Sasuke's Pov *

As I looked at her, I could tell she was about to cry cause she looked a bit heart broken. I say" hey Commoner, are you okay? " she says" I'm fine, Leave me alone Sasuke..." I say" you are not okay....what's wrong?" She looks at me and then away as she says" I just need to get away from here....." she pulls her wrist from my grip and ran down the stairs. I sigh and look at where she was looking and saw Naruto with Hinata. Naruto says " hey Teme, what are you doing here? "

I growl and say" I just was walking around and I was bored...You Dobe." And I walk off.

(F/n)'s Pov *

I ran downstairs and was crying. I ran into someone. " hey (F/n)..." I look up to see Gaara standing there alone. Gaara's eyes went wide as he saw my was red and tears running down my cheeks. Gaara says " Come (F/n)...." he takes you outside and he ask" what is wrong? you have been crying..." I say " I just wanted to get out here...Please can you take out of here?" He nods and gets his car. I stood there waiting for Gaara.

He pulls up and gets out and opened the door for me...

Sasuke's Pov *

I walked downstairs and saw my sister, Alice there and everyone else but no sign of (F/n)....I ran outside and saw her get into Gaara's car. He looked up at me and signalled me that he will texts me.

(F/n)'s Pov *

I sat in Gaara's car as he gets in. He ask" do you want me to take you home?" I say " please don't take me home, take me somewhere else. " he says" okay, do want to come with me to the club? Cause I was going there to have a drink and relax." I look at him and say" okay but don't give me any alcohol, okay?'

He nods and we drive to the club. We get there, Gaara leads me inside and I say" Excuse me Gaara" he nods and walks on. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face.