Chapter 22

*Next day *

*At Konoha High *

(F/n)'s Pov *

I was sitting there in the the lunch area with Temari as Itachi came towards us. All the girls were fangirling over him. Itachi says " Good Morning (F/n), Come with me " as Itachi takes me by the wrist and pulls me. Along the way, we got Sai, Gaara and Naruto. As we walk, Itachi says " Gaara, tell me where is that idiot brother of mine? " Gaara says " he went to the principal's office " Itachi says " That Dumbass! " as we got to the principal's office. Itachi says " Wait for me" as he walked toward the door.

Sasuke's Pov *

I was in the principal's office to tell him to that he must get rid of (F/n) and Naruto from this school. I say " You better remove them or do you want me to get someone to replace you because you know I can in a instant..." "I'll be the new principal of this school, would like to graduate under me? How's about it Brother?" I turned to see Itachi there with a raised eyebrow as he walked into the principal's office. I say" Itachi, you can go back to where you came from. I don't need you and I can do whatever I want to do, you can't stop me"

Itachi's Pov *

Sasuke says" Itachi, you can go back to where you came from. I don't need you and I can do whatever I want to do, you can't stop me" I look at him as I picked the ruler and start to hit him and say " oh really?" And I grab his ear and pull him with me..

Meanwhile....

(F/n)'s Pov *

As we stood there waiting for Itachi to come out of the office with Sasuke. I was on my nerves cause Sasuke can do as he please without a second thought. Then Itachi came out of the office, holding Sasuke by the ear. Itachi says " Follow me" we nod as we followed Itachi to the Uchiha Mansion. Once we got there, Itachi had something to show us, so we went to the lounge to found out. We sit down as Itachi let's go of Sasuke's ear. Itachi says " from what I have gathered from this situation is that both Naruto and Sasuke care about (F/n) and they both want to be with her..." Sasuke cuts in by saying " What?! What an idiot? I don't care about that Commoner " Itachi says " says the fool who does care about her..." Sasuke looks away without saying a word. Itachi says " I thought so...anyway, I have come up with a solution to see if one of you do care for her and win her heart..." Sasuke says " Well, you can save it cause I really don't care" Itachi says " Sasuke interupt me again, I will have to bury you closer to the inner core of the earth." Sasuke kept quiet after Itachi said that.

Itachi says " Now! As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...I have come up with a solution to this problem. Butler please bring it" the butler bows and goes to get what Itachi had requested from him. I sat there wondering what was this solution that Itachi was talking about. Then the butler comes back and says " bring it in" As we all looked, the maids bring in this machine which had these balls that were red and blue. Itachi says " Naruto, Sasuke and (F/n) please come here" Naruto and I get up and walk towards Itachi. Sasuke says " I don't approve of this so I won't take part in whatever this is" Itachi says " okay, does anyone disapprove of this? " Gaara stands up and says " I approve of this" Sasuke just gave him a look as if he was hoping that Gaara would back him up. I looked at Sasuke as I say " I approve" Sasuke looks at me as everyone approves of Itachi's idea. Sasuke takes a blue ball and so does Naruto, I took a red ball.

Itachi says " Then it is settled, Sasuke and Naruto, Good luck on winning (F/n)'s heart " Naruto and Sasuke stood facing each other. Naruto says " May the best man win" as wants to shake Sasuke's hand. Sasuke turns around and says " Don't even underestimate me " as he walks towards the door. Itachi says " Oh Sasuke, the challenge you and Naruto are doing is horse racing." Sasuke turns around and says " I will win tomorrow and (F/n), I'm not doing this for you , I am just doing this because I want to prove to everyone that it is stupid " as he turns around and walks out of the room. I look at Itachi as he says " Don't worry about him, he just being a hardhead and I can see that he does care about you " I say " I hope you are right"

The Next day *

I went to the race track to meet Itachi and Temari. I sat by them as Naruto and Sasuke stood by their horses. Itachi says " Okay, it's two laps around the tracks, On your mark, get set , Go!" I watched as they rode around the track. I look away as Temari says " hey (F/n), who do you think will win? " I look at her and say " I hope that Naruto will win " I sigh as I watched the race. Then I saw them ran off the race track and into the woods. I stood up and Itachi says " I wonder who of them will come back" I say " Naruto " He looks at me as I stood there.

A few minutes later

I saw a horse in the distance and rushed down. I say" I knew Naruto would win" as I got to the bottom by the race track. I smiled as the horse got closer and closer. I looked and my smile disappeared as Sasuke came towards me. Sasuke says " You were hoping for Naruto, ha sorry to disappoint you" I growl and walked away. Temari says " hey (F/n), Naruto is in the stables " I ran to the stables and saw Naruto busy feeding his horse . I walked up to him and say " I was hoping you would win this one " He says " Yeah I knew you did, well I thought about winning just to prove that I care about you but then Sasuke made that remark. So I just let him win this one but the next one I will win it for you " he hugs me as he says " Don't worry, He will see the light" I sigh and say "let's hope so"

At the Uchiha Mansion *

Itachi says " Now for the next challenge..." he took a blue ball which was Naruto's. Itachi looked at the piece of paper and looked at Naruto. Naruto says " Itachi what is it? " Itachi says " car racing " I look at Naruto as he had this look as if he was terrified by what Itachi said. I looked at Sasuke as he smirked there. Naruto gets up and walks towards the door, Sasuke says " Don't worry Naruto, I will win this one. " Naruto stops dead in his tracks and says " Don't underestimate me " and walks out. I walk up to Itachi and say " Why did Naruto look at you like he was in fear when you said that? " He says " He is like that because his parents and him were in a car accident, and til this day, Naruto fears to be behind the wheel " I say " I don't want him to do something that he fears..." Sasuke says " I already knew that he wouldn't like it and he picked it so you can forget about him winning " I growled as I say " You better watch what you say because I will prove to you that you are stubborn and a hardhead even if it means taking over from Naruto for tomorrow " I stormed out of the mansion and went straight home.

I got to my room and sat down on my bed, thinking about what happened today. I say " That Stupid Sasuke! " as I laid down on my bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please let me know what you think about it . I apologize for the delay🙇🏻‍♀️

Stay Awesome Guys;)

AllyR0se