Chapter 5

Normal Pov *

You wake up and you look at the time and says " oh damn I have to go meet Alice at the mall." You get up and rush to the bathroom. You get done and brush your hair as get dressed. After you got done, you made your way downstairs and grabbed your jacket.

Your mom says" morning (F/n) where are you off to?" You say" morning mom, I need to go my best friend is waiting for me at the mall. See you later mom." As you leave to meet Alice at the mall.

You get there and saw Alice sitting by a café having a cup of tea. She looks at me and shouts" Hey (F/n) Come here" You walk towards her and sit down by her as she orders you a cup of tea.

(F/n)'s Pov *

Alice and I have a long conversation with each other for hours on end and we walked around the shops to buy a few things. She says" okay (F/n) I'm going to the bathroom please be here when I get back." I nod.

She gets up and goes to the bathroom. I sit there and start to get the feeling that I'm been watched. I look around and see nothing and just carry on to chill and wait for Alice.

Alice's Pov *

After I come from the bathroom, I noticed the bodyguards that was my brother's. I call them and say" hey what are you guys doing here?" As one of them answered " miss we are getting miss (F/n) for our master." I look at (F/n) as I motion her.

(F/n)'s Pov *

I look as guys surround Alice but I noticed she was motioning me to make a run for it. I look at her and I read her lips as she says" make a run for it. " I get up and make a run for it.

I run out of the mall and look if I was been followed. I get away but I couldn't get away in time as one of them grab me and push me into the car. I scream for help but they covered my mouth. My eyelids become heavy and it slowly close. I was passed out.

They take me to the Uchiha Mansion. I slowly open my eyes to find I had a towel around me as there was people massaging me. I tried to get out of there but they had a strong grip on me and I ask " where am I? " They say " the Uchiha Mansion" I tried again to get out but they held me down and they waxed my legs.

They pull the the wax strips off. I scream from all the pain " DAMN YOU UCHIHA!!!!" After all of that, they give me a complete make over. They put me in a nice black dress with nice high heels. My (H/c) hair was curled and make up was put on for me.

I look at myself in the mirror and is amazed at what I look like with a make over. I get escorted by a Butler. I look and ask" Excuse me but why am I here? " He smiles and says" Cause our master asked for you..." as he leads me downstairs.

He bows as he leaves me by the lounge. I walk into the lounge and see a guy standing by the window. I walk slowly in and stand a couple of distance awayfrom the guy.

As he turns around, my eyes go wide and I say" You!" I see it's Sasuke Uchiha. I growl as he says" I see that money can turn the ugly duckling into a beautiful swan." I says" Money can't buy everything..." he says " okay tell me what money can't buy?"

I look at him as I take the earrings off and necklace and says" Air and Love...those things are priceless and is worth more than anything you could possibly think of...and next time you try to kidnap me, I will kill you and this time I will make sure you are twenty feet under" as I toss the necklace and earrings on the floor and walk out.

Sasuke looks at me as I walked out and got dressed in my normal outfit that I worn today. I walk out the door and Sasuke runs out and shouts " Hey let me take you home" I say " I'm fine I can get home myself. I don't need your charity you Baka"

I walk out the gate and on my way home. As I am walking, I notice I was still wearing the high heels. I growl and decided to take it off and toss it over the wall. I suddenly hear a dog bark. I quickly run far away so that the owner don't catch me.

As I continued to walk, I saw Naruto on a motorbike. I stop as he pulls up in front of me. Naruto ask" hey (F/n) what brought you to this part of the world?" I growl and say" that Baka! Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto looks at me and say" that Teme..." he noticed I was bare foot and he says" okay let me take you home..."

I says" no it's okay Naruto, I will walk home." He says" no I can't see you walk home. Get on." As he tossed a helmet. I catch it as I put it on before climbing on. Naruto says " hold on tight, (F/n)" I hold him around his waist as he starts to drive and takes me home.

Naruto helps me get off and says" thanks Naruto for taking me home." Naruto says " no problem, (F/n)....see you later" I pull him into a hug. He is in shock and hugs me back and he says" okay see you (F/n)" he gets on his motorbike and he starts his bike and rode off. I watched as he rode away. I couldn't help but think about when we sang together. I smile and say" He is always there when I least expect it...." I slightly blush and walk inside. I go straight to my room and lay on my bed as images of Naruto fills my mind as I think about him....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please do comment and vote.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡