Chapter 13

*a few days later*

(F/n)'s Pov *

I was at school and went to sit with Alice and Karin. As we sat there, I hear someone says" (F/n)? Is that really you?" I recognise the voice. I turned around and my eyes went big as they say" is that how you greet you long lost friend?" I say " Temari?" She says " Who else would it be? Were you expecting Kiba or Tenten?" I say " Temari!" I got up and hugged her. She hugs me back and says" oh (F/n), I see you here, the school you always kept talking about ever since you were in pre-school." I say " yeah, I was lucky enough to get a scholarship to attend here." Temari says" let me guess...because of your passion for art and music. Right?" I nod.

I say" and what brings you here? you were the one that always said that you will never come here cause you didn't like stuck up girls and guys" Temari sighs and says " yeah I know but my parents had me transferred here because they heard that there was a swimming team and that it was my passion. So here I am" I chuckle and say " I'm glad....I should go thank your parents." Temari says " why?" I say " cause they brought my friend, my childhood friend back to me." Temari chuckled and says" yeah I'm happy they did" I turned and looked at Alice and Karin.

I say" oh I'm so sorry guys, Temari, these are my friends, Alice and Karin." Alice says " hi there it's nice to meet one of her childhood friends. " Temari says " likewise " Karin says " hi there it's nice to meet you " Temari looked at her and says' umm okay likewise Karin...." I noticed that Temari had that look on her face that I knew meant that she doesn't trust that person even tho they sometimes are acting nice.

I sigh and just ignored it and Temari sat down with me as Alice got to know Temari. I say" so Temari, have you heard or seen from Tenten and Kiba?" Temari says " the last time I heard from them was when we all finished primary school. Recently I heard that Kiba has a restaurant here in Japan cause his parents left it to him to take care of it. And that Tenten went overseas to do her favourite sport that she's passionate about. You should know.." I say" yeah Tenten loved her soccer. She always played it since we met her. Hey Temari why don't we go see this restaurant of Kiba's. Alice and Karin can come too. "

Alice says " I would love to but my uncle wants me at home to study, sorry maybe next time." Temari says " Sure we can..." Karin says " oh sorry, I promised my mother that I go shopping with her." I nod and say" so it looks like it's just us two." Temari nods.

*later on*

Temari and I went into town and found the restaurant that Kiba was running. We entered and Temari says at the top of her lungs " Awwww man this place looks like a dump.." " Hey what did you sa..." as we look at him as he looks at us. Kiba says" Temari? (F/n)?" I say " who else would it be? " He hugs us .

We hug him back. He says " Man, You two have changed. Wow, so what brings you here? " I say " well, I heard that you ran a restaurant from Temari. So I didn't believe her cause I wanted to see for myself. And now I think I believe her." Temari says " Hey! You do, don't lie" I chuckle as we start talking to Kiba.

Kiba says" I'm so glad to see you guys again.." Temari looked around and says" your restaurant don't look too busy." Kiba sighs and say" well, I'm under staffed at the moment so yeah and I'm looking for people to help me." I say " hey Dude, we can help you out til you can employ more staff. " He looks at me and says " Really? Would you guys... No I don't want take advantage of you guys..." Temari says " No you won't, we help a friend in need so be grateful that we came along."

He hugs us and says " Thanks guys, I owe you..." I say " pleasure and hey you don't owe us anything." He smiled and took us to the staff area. He made us be the waiters. I went take people's orders and so did Temari.