Chapter 21

Normal Pov *

*next day*

You woke up and got out of bed. You went to bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror as you say" (F/n), get a hold of yourself...If you know you won't wrong so prove it..." you nod and climbed into the shower. As you let the water run, you hummed a song that came to mind. After a while, you got out of the shower and placed a towel around yourself. You took another towel and dried your hair. You still were humming. You got dressed into your uniform and brushed your hair after you dried it. You put your hair in a bun and looked at yourself in the mirror and said" (F/n) get ahold of yourself,  you can't let this Sasuke situation get you down...." you jumped up and put a smile on your face.

(F/n)'s Pov *

I went to go catch the bus, as I got to Konoha High School, I saw Sasuke walking in the distance with Alice. I looked at him as he turned to look at me. He turned around and walked the other way, I shout" Sasuke!" And ran after him. He got into his car and drove off. I growl and then Alice says " Go, (F/n)" I look at her and nod. I ran as fast as I could, I got to Sasuke's place and saw him get out of his car. I say" Sasuke, please just listen to what I have to say" Sasuke says" I don't need to listen to your lies, you mean nothing to me. So get lost Commoner!" He tried to dodge me as I tried to catch him.

He got into his car again and drove away. I shout " Sasuke!!! " I was about to run after him when a white Ford mustang came in front of me. The window is rolled down and I saw a guy with tied up long black hair and he says" What you waiting for? that Fool is getting away. Get in" I got into the car and all I heard the guy say" That damn idiot!!!" I looked at him confused. I think to myself " who is this guy? Why is he....wait is he one of Sasuke's friends or is he an enemy ?"  We caught up with Sasuke but he made a u-turn. All I heard the strange guy say" He is dead!" And he made a u-turn. After a while, we caught Sasuke. Sasuke pulled over and so did this guy. I look at this guy as he pulls a baseball bat and says" This should do just fine..." I started to worry and think to myself ' This dude really wants to kill him.... What did Sasuke do?' I watched as the guy walked up to Sasuke and starts to hit him as he said" I'm going to kill you for what you said to Alice..." I look with wide eyes and think' Wait Alice? Is that her boyfriend?' Sasuke says " I'm sorry Itachi, I didn't mean it that way..." I say " Itachi? Wait What!?!"

Itachi turns around and pulls Sasuke by the ear and says" if you say that you will disown our little sister, I will make sure that I bury you Twenty feet underground.  Do I make myself clear Sasuke?" Sasuke says " Yes yes I heard you loud and clear" Itachi says " Good, Now we are going home and Alice's friend, (F/n) is coming too. "  Sasuke growls as he looked at me. We got to the Uchiha Mansion, Itachi got the chef to cook us food. We all sat down and ate. Itachi calls the butler and asked" where is Sasuke?" The butler says" in his room sir" Itachi says " oh well , just tell him we had his favourite." The butler bows and walks away.

Itachi looks at Gaara, Sai, Alice and me as he says " so tell me what's going on." Gaara explain the whole situation  and Itachi looks at me and says " So (F/n), Alice was right about you..." I say " What did she tell you about me? " Itachi says " Only good things which is why I had to see for myself." I look at him and say " okay, it's nice to meet you after what Alice told me about you" Itachi says " Likewise (F/n), to tell you the truth, I didn't have to come back here but I stayed in contact with Alice cause out of the whole Uchiha family, she always there for me and understood what I was going through ...well , anyway to cut the story short, as soon as I got a phone call from Alice saying that our thick headed dumbass brother was going to disown her for having a true friend like you, (F/n). Thank you "

I nod and say " no problem Itachi but that dumbass has a hard head cause I want to prove to him that I have fe....I mean that he shouldn't jump to conclusions because of a stupid thing. " Itachi nods and says " I see....Let me think....well, I can try and help you out with it. I know how stupid he gets but deep down I know he really does care, he is just scared to open up with others besides his F4s but I will knock some sense into him" I nod

As I get up to go home, someone comes in and says " (F/n) is a girl worth fighting for, So Sasuke isn't the only one who has feelings for (F/n)...I have feelings for her..." I stop and turned around as I saw Naruto standing there looking at me. Itachi looks at Naruto as Alice, Sai and Gaara had this shocked look on their faces.

Itachi says " Well well, this is going to be interesting...." and smirked as he sat there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi guys , I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my story, I apologise for taking forever to update but don't worry, I will make sure to update as soon as possible. Please let me know what you think. You all know what to do;)

Stay Awesome Guys;)

♡AllyR0se♡