Chapter 9

Normal Pov *

*next morning*

You slowly started to wake up. As you sat up, you saw people standing in front of the bed. You hiss and say " Man, my head hurts. It feels like someone is pounding it." A guy came towards you and handed you headache tablets and a glass of water on a tray. He says" here Miss, I brought you this, take it. It will help you."

You take it but you pulled your face cause you didn't like the taste of the tablets. You say " thank you." He bows and walks off. You looked up at all the people who were still standing there. One of them says " I will tell the master that she is awake." And they walked out of the room.

You look at one of them and ask" Where am I? " a voice says " You are in my house..." you look to see Sasuke walking in. You pulled the blanket over your clothed body. He sits down and says" You finally decided to wake up...." you say" how did I end up here?" He says " well, you got drunk and I brought you here after your little show." He snapped his fingers and a guy appeared with a suit in his hand.

You look at Sasuke as he says" thanks to you, my million dollar suit is ruined." You laugh and say" that looks like a plain suit to me..." you were smiling inside cause you had ruined something  of his. You think ' serves you right...' He growl and says" you owe me a new one...unless..." he smirked. You raised an eyebrow at him.

You say" unless I do what? Admit that I like you? No way in hell pipsqueak! I'll never like you..." he says " okay....Commoner, then I will have to make you like me." You say " well good luck trying...I'm getting out of here. Where's my clothes? " then the people held them out for you.

You get up and take my clothes and say" thank you." And bowed. You went into the bathroom to get dressed.

Sasuke's Pov *

I looked at (F/n) as she walks off into the bathroom. I decided to call my friends to come over. They came over. I take them to my room and say" Guys , I'm planning on making my move on that Commoner..." Sai says " okay Sasuke, how are you going to do that?"

I look at him and say" that's why I called you guys over to help me with it." Gaara says " okay Sasuke, I can't help you but Naruto knows more about her and he spent time with her." I look at Naruto and ask" so what do you know Dobe? " He looks at me and says " all I know is that she loves her music and from what I can tell, she won't fall for you..." I say" easy for you to say Dobe. You and Hinata are together so I want the Commoner to admit she likes me. So help me with it! "

Naruto sighs and says " okay,  seen as in a month's time, I'll be leaving to go to America with Hinata to get my music career started. I'll help you out but don't screw it up." I nod.

Meanwhile....

(F/n)'s Pov *

I got dressed in clean clothes and made my way downstairs. I saw Alice sitting in the lounge reading a book. I walk to her and say" morning Alice." Alice look at me and smiles as she says " morning my bestie." I sat down next to her and we started to have a conversation.

After a while, Sasuke, Naruto, Sai and Gaara made their way downstairs and towards us. I say" well I will be seeing you Alice. I have to go" I got up and someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to look, it was Naruto and he says" (F/n) we need to talk." He takes me outside. I say" Naruto?...what do you want to talk to me about?..." he says softly " didn't you need to go?" I say" yeah but you wanted to talk to me. " He says " Get on my bike" as he tossed a helmet to me. I caught it and put it on.

He got on his bike and said" hold on tight, (F/n)" I held him around his waist as he drove. He stop by the school. I look at him and say " Naruto why the school?" He took his helmet off and says" Remember I need to talk to you? " I nod. He takes my hand and pulls me as he ran upstairs to the music room and closes the door behind us.

I say" Naruto,  why here?" He says " Cause it peaceful." He letsgo of my hand and says" (F/n) I'm going to America for a couple of months to get my career in music started..." I smiled and say" wow, that's great news Naruto. When are you leaving and why are you telling me?" He says " tomorrow with Hinata because you are my friend, (F/n)" as he smiles when he says her name, I realised that he is happy so I must be happy for him.

I hug him and say " I'm so happy for you, Naruto and I didn't realise that I was your friend. " as I let out a soft sigh. He hugs me back and says" Thanks (F/n)" I let go of him and say " well, I better be heading home." Naruto nods and says " I'll take you. Meet me downstairs." He walks out. I look at the piano and remembered the song Naruto and I sang here.

As I walk out, I got stopped by Hinata. I say" hey Hinata." She pulls me to the swimming pool and say" (F/n), I need to tell you something " I look at her and say" okay what is it?" She says " you know about Naruto and I that we are leaving tomorrow." I nod as she sighs and says " well me and Naruto have now became a couple..." her words crushed my heart even more but I decided that I should move on and be happy that he is with his childhood best friend now.

I say" I'm glad for you and Naruto..." I hug her. She says " I'm so happy but I can't make him happy. I  want you to always be there for him cause I know that I won't seen as I'm a model and always busy. Please promise me this that you will do it." I say " I promise " she smiles and hugs me.

I get up and say " I better be going Hinata. " she says " please come see us off (F/n)" I nod and say " I will be there." She hands me a bag and says " this is for you." I say" thank you." I walked out and went downstairs to Naruto. He looks at me and says " what took you so long? " I say " I was just remembering that song you and I sang. I'm so sorry that I kept you waiting." He looks away as he blush.

Naruto's Pov *

I look away as I blush lightly when (F/n) said that she remembered the song we sang together. I smiled as I thought about it but then Hinata popped into my head and I smiled brightly...As I took (F/n) home.

(F/n)'s Pov *

I got home and went to my room. My mom says" honey, did you enjoy your sleep over at your friend's place. I say " yeah I did" I think ' did Sasuke phone my parents to tell them that or was it Alice?'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please do comment and vote.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡