49K 1.6K 545

Winter's P.O.V

I hear the faint beeping of my alarm and I shut my eyes tighter, covering my face with the blanket as I try and block out the annoying sound. I smile when the noise from the alarm has stopped and I snuggle into my pillow.

"Wakey wakey!" I hear a voice say but I don't reply, pretending that I am asleep so the person leaves me alone so I can sleep. Of course, the person has different plans.

"Winter!" I hear Cole yell, making me let out a heavy sigh.

Please leave me alo-

"Ah!" A scream leaves my lips as I feel the blanket leaving my body. I let out a whimper. Now I am missing the warm material. I look down at my attire and notice that I am in my love hearts pajama shorts and a black short sleeve shirt.

Great choice, Winter, my brain tells me and I hold myself back from hitting my head. I mean, I would look like a mental case.

"What did you do that for!" I scowl, hugging myself to try and keep me warm. Cole crosses his arms over his chest and stares down at me.

"It's school, Winter." Cole growls and I groan, sliding a hand down my face. I let out a sigh and get off the bed, grabbing my choice of clothes for today. I head straight for the bathroom door, loving how I have a bathroom in my own room.

I am so lucky.

I grip at the handle and look over my shoulder to see look at Cole who is throwing the blanket on the bed. "You can go," I say, catching his attention. "I'll be down in ten minutes." I say before entering the bathroom.

I walk over to the sink and place my hands on the side. I look in the round mirror and sigh. I am not ready for this. I still can't believe that I have slept in the Anderson's house. I have to get used to this... I mean, I am staying here for a year.

I let out another sigh and strip from my clothes, entering the shower and closing the glass door as I start to run the hot water.

----------

I grab an apple from the bowl that is on the kitchen counter and take a bite. The boys, who were all around the table, are currently eating their breakfast.

I notice Hayden's eyes staring at me like I have something on my face and I frown, totally confused. He notices this and smirks which makes me raise my eyebrow. He looks down at the apple in my hand and I chuckle, finally understanding where the boy is getting at.

"You want some?" I ask him, circling it around his face. He grabs my wrist to stop me moving my hand and I feeze when he takes a bite of my apple.

"Thanks." Hayden grins and I shiver in pure disgust. I look around for the bin but Hayden is still holding my wrist. When I look back at the four boys, I notice that they are all smirking and grinning at the scene.

"You know if you not gonna eat that..." Hayden trails off and I drop the apple immediately, not even wanting to have it anymore. Hayden grins and continues to eat the apple that was once mine.

"Gross." I mutter, walking straight to the sink to wash my hands. All the boys laugh and I wipe my hands on my pants, drying them. After, I grab my back and let out a sigh.

"I'll see you guys at school, I guess." I say and before I can walk out the door and head to school, a deep voice calls my name.

"Winter, your coming with us." Sam says and I turn around, my heart immediately racing as the thoughts of going to school with the most notorious bad boys in the school. I can just imagine Gemma calling me names about it all...