○ chapter fourteen ○

Winter's P.O.V

I walked passed the boy I loathed with Sam's arm now around my waist. His smirk never stopped as he looked at e with the two blondes gripping onto him.

Ugh.

My eyes widened as the steel of cigarettes, sweat and alcohol filled my nose. The smell was awful! Absolutely disgusting.

The song Break A Sweat by Becky G was blasting through the enormous speakers that were placed in the corner of the living room where a bunch of people were dancing. Lucky the living room was big enough for so many people.

"Winter!" I heard Sam yell over the music and I looked up at him.

"Wanna drink?" He yelled once again and I looked forward to see Amanda already drowning some shots with Cole and Hayden. I looked back at Sam and thought.

I haven't even drank before? I have seen alcohol and smelt it before and I thought it was revolting but is it really that bad? My mother didn't raise me this way...but I've seen her gulp down beers with her friends when they are over at our place... Oh god. Yes...no...yes-no...

Yes.

I nod at Sam and a big grin appears on his face as we walk to the table where my friends were.

"Hey Win!" Amanda squealed as I sat next to her. I smiled at her. She poured the vodka into a shot glass and handed it to me, then gulped her one down in a whole.

I looked at the glass and tightly closed my eyes and drank it down. It burned my throat really bad but I wanted another one. I was thirsty!

Amanda held out another one for me and held up her spare hand, counting down.

1... 2... 3

Me, Amanda, Cole, Sam, Hayden and Alec gulped our shots down.

Time to get loose.

●●●

"Let's dance!" Amanda yelled and I nodded, my head swaying along with my body and legs as I ran with Amanda towards the dance floor. The song changed to Lost In Stereo (which was Amanda's favourite) and we started to dance and sing the words.

"SHE'S DANCING ALONE AND IM READY TO GO BUT SHE'S SO LOST IN STEREO...LOST IN STEREO!" I sang as Amanda swayed her hips to the music, also singing...well practically yelling the lyrics.

Then I felt someone tugging at my hand and I turned around to see a blurry face with bright brown eyes. I smiled at the person who was currently pulling me away from the dance floor.

Next thing I know, I am passing the kitchen and I am out the back yard. There was a big pool with people splashing, screaming and yelling but they all seemed like they were having fun. The person was currently climbing up the brick wall and up the roof. I was completely confused...but rid the same.

I was up in about 2 minutes due to the fact that I was in heels and a black cocktail dress...plus, I think I am drunk.

I sat next to the person and looked. A little smile tugged at my lips as I saw him smile.

"Hey." Sam says and I clung onto his arm and lay my head on his shoulders.

"Heyo." I say and feel Sam's hand brush through my hair.

"You look gorgeous tonight." Sam says and I look up at him with a smile on my face.

"You look rather dashing too." I say and he chuckles, clinging onto my waist, pulling me closer to him.