41.9K 1.4K 612

| picture of hayden in multimedia |

----------

Winter's P.O.V

I walk up the stairs slowly, my eyes slipping shut but opening again since all I want to do is just sleep for hours, days even.

Cole, Alec ane I were playing all different types of games on the Xbox for hours and right now it is two in the morning, which explains why I am so tired. The boys had already fallen asleep on the couches and I am heading to my room now.

Once I reach the top of the stairs though, I hear a knock come from the front door. My mind immediately goes to Sam and Hayden who left earlier.

I'm guessing they're back now.

I sigh and change my direction to the front door, walking down the stairs. The knocking turned into banging after a few seconds and I roll my eyes, not bothering to change my pace as I walk to the door.

"I'm coming!" I say after a yawn but the banging didn't stop. I sigh, hoping that the two boys don't wake up anyone with their banging.

I grip at the door handle after unlocking the locks and swing the door open. Hayden stands there, holding his forehead while Sam is currently taking swigs of clear liquid.

Vodka.

I look at Hayden and notice that there is blood covering his left hand and his lip is busted. To add to the list, there is also some dry blood under his nose. I gasp and grab his hand, pulling him into the house and towards the kitchen so I can help him.

"You sit here. Just wait." I say to Hayden, watching as he rests his forehead on the table. I look at Sam who is laughing and smirking as he takes some more gulps of the alcohol.

Crap!

He's drunk.

I run into the living room and begin to shake Alec and Cole's shoulders. They both groan in response.

"Get up!" I demand but the don't move. I groan and before I can think it over, I slap both of Alec and Cole on the cheek. They shoot up and look at me, their eyes wide.

"How dare you slap me, you little-" I cut Alec off and point towards the kitchen, my eyes widening.

"Hayden and Sam," As the words escape my mouth, Alec and Cole jump up from  the couch and run into the kitchen. I follow after them. Suddenly, I hear a loud crashing noise, like glass shattering. I gasp and stop in my tracks as I look at the bottle that Sam was holding. I look up at the culprit and watch as he grips the edge of the table.

"What the fuck, Sam!" Cole shouts in disbelief and anger. Sam looks at Cole, his eyes narrowed and his jaw clenching. My eyes widen as Sam begins to walk towards Cole. In attempt to stop him from doing anything that he will regret, I run up to him and try to hold him back but he didn't seem to stop.

"Sam... stop!" I say, trying to push Sam back but it is too late.

He punches Cole in the nose.

Blood begins to run out of Cole's nose and Alec stands there, his mouth agape.

I look up at Sam and furrow my eyebrows. "What-" Before I can finish my sentence, Sam's fist connects with my jaw and I fall to the ground, my head hitting the cold tiles of the kitchen floor.