○ chapter fifty one ○

Winter's P.O.V

I felt like I was in a movie. Like I was that girl who ended up seeing someone who had disappeared for years and now came back. I felt like I was that lucky girl who finally started to get her life back together. Everything was so surreal but I knew it was true. If I was dreaming, I would literally cry.

Do you ever get that feeling that you just want to cry but you just want to smile? I felt like my whole world was coming togther now. Like the world finally wanted me to live happily. I always thought I would never see my father but now, I feel like the most happiest girl in the world.

My cheeks were currently burning from how much smiling I have been doing for the past five minutes. I actually couldn't believe my dad, my father, was in front of me! So many thoughts and emotions where going through my body and I couldn't help but speak.

"D-Dad?" I ask, tears filling my eyes. My dad smiles and holds his arms out and I run towards him and jump in his arms.

"Oh my god, it really is you!" I smile, the tears falling down my cheeks. My dad smiles and hugs me tight. "I missed you so much!" I say and my dad nods and kisses my forehead.

"So did I princess." My dad says and let's me down. I bite my lip from crying some more and smile up at my dad. He wipes the remainder of my tears and brings my mom and me to hug him. I see my mom smiling at him, starting into his brown eyes. I smile and hug my parents.

"Winter?" I hear a voice say behind me and I raise my head to see Amanda smiling slightly. I look at my dad and he nods. I smile at him and run over to Amanda, tackling her into a hug. She laughs and when we calm down, she points to the man hugging my mom.

"Is that your mom's boyfriend?" Amanda asks and I shake my head.

"No... it's actually my dad." I say with a small smile and Amanda turns to me with her mouth open. She gives me a big hug and I hug her back.

I couldn't actually believe this...

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

"Can we go now?" I ask, completely not enjoying the girls trying to get me into the beds. I wasn't usually saying no but now, it's different. I have a girlfriend who I love. I wasn't going to let that slip away.

Hayden frowns and gives me a glass of beer. I take it and have a small sip. "No. You promised to have a good time with me. Have a good time with your brother, Samuel." Hayden says, his breath hitting my face. I could smell the alcohol which told me he was definitely drunk by now.

"I am having a good time Hayden but I want to go." I say and rolls his eyes. "No." He says and I raise an eyebrow at his bluntness.

"This is your time to be free and feel what it feels like to be single again."

"But I'm not-"

"Just go and get a girl." Hayden says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Your fucked." I say with a shake of my head. He rolls his eyes at me and walks off towards a bunch of girls were standing. Since I didn't want my brother do anything he will regret, I follow him.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

"So how's Sam?" Amanda asks and I shrug. "Good. But what I really want to know is... what happened between you and Hayden?" I say and Amanda shrugs and lays back on my bed.