Aliria's POV

I was sitting in the Gryffindor common room, doing homework for Transfiguration. "So you really like doing homework huh?" I jumped at the voice. I looked behind me to see James standing there with a smirk on his face. "You are very jumpy." I stuck my tongue out at him. "No. I do not like homework. But I figured I would do it now rather than later." He jumped over the love seat I was sitting in and and plopped down on the chair. My heart sped up as soon as he was close. We sat in silence for a moment, the crackling of the fire soothing my nerves. I looked at James and he was staring at me giving me a weird look. I gave him a small smile. "Aliria, do you want to hang out sometime? Just the two of us?" I swear my heart stopped for a moment. "Uh-Uhm yeah that would be great." I gave him a genuine smile. "Well I have somewhere to go. But I will see you later." I nodded. He got up and flashed me a silly grin. I waved and as soon as he left I took a deep breathe. I need to take a walk. I gathered up my books and took them up to my trunk. Then I left the common room and started walking down random corridors and I took many different staircases. "Uhm. Okay this was not a good idea." I said to no one, because there was no one around. The hallway must not be used anymore. I heard the shuffling of feet, so I walked around a corner. And my heart dropped all the way to my feet. There was James. But he wasn't alone. He was with some blonde skank. They were sucking each other's faces off. I couldn't stop myself from making a sound. They immediately stopped and stared at me. Blondie smirked at me and James just stared. I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. I turned around and fled. The only person I could think of to find was Beth and she should be in the library. I sped past all of the kids in the corridors, and ignored them when they gave me weird looks. I burst into the library, and I was happy yo see that there was barely anyone there. I walked around till I found Beth. She was sitting in a chair in a corner with a stack of books next to her. She jumped up, her face filled with worry when she saw my tear-covered face. She rushed over to me. "Aliria what's wrong?" I rubbed my face. "Well, James asked me if I would like to hang out with him alone sometime, but then I saw him and this blonde girl making out." I said a tear dripping down my face. I angrily wiped it away. "I'm so sorry Al. How about we go for a walk? We can talk and clear our heads?" Beth suggested. I nodded, happy to know that I still have one good friend. So I followed her out of the castle. We followed a path that eventually lead to the Quidditch Pitch. And we spent the rest of the day just sitting in the stands, talking about anything and everything. For once, I have a friend that I can talk to about everything.