Filler chapter

Teddy's POV

I was going to enjoy a butterbeer before I got my costume for the Halloween ball when Scorpius tried to talk to me in. As soon as he saw me he walked quickly over to me and said "Listen Teddy..." But I cut him off. "No you listen here Scorpius. I don't want to hear any sad excuses you have for why you wanted Beth to be your little toy." I said with disgust. I tried to walk past him but he put his hand on my shoulder and said with a serious tone, "Listen to me Teddy. I don't want her to be my little toy. I actually do care about her a lot. Now if you want to know why I wanted to keep it a secret then sit down with me and let me tell you the actual reason. So you guys don't keep making accusations." I sighed, debating whether or not to listen to him. I eventually realized that it might be the right thing to do. So Scorpius when to buy 2 butterbeers, while I found us a table. Once he sat down, he launched into his explanation. "So, if my parents found out that I had a girlfriend, things could be very bad. I mean very. But I still really like Beth. And I wanted to make it work." I looked at him, trying to figure out if he was telling the truth. All of a sudden I heard a screeching and I cowered in fear when I saw Beth sitting in a chair right next to me. She was ignoring Scorpius when she asked me, "Did you get your costume yet?" I looked at her, and I could see the annoyance written all over her face. "H-Hi B.." Scorpius said. She ignored him and glared out the window. I could tell she was pissed. He scooted his chair back and then left. Aliria was getting them butter beers so Beth sat their bags down. I sighed. "He's really, really sorry Beth. He didn't-" She cut me off, telling me how she didn't want to be his little whore. We sat in silence until Aliria got back. I kept trying to bring Scorpius up, but every time I did, Aliria would smack me. Finally I had had enough. "He's not such a bad guy, okay? He's not and he didn't mean anything the way you took it." I didn't realize that I had hurt her feelings until she got up to leave. I grabbed her wrist and tried to stop her but she yanked her hand away and stalked off. After a few minutes I realized that I needed to talk to her. I couldn't have her leaving angry at me. I told Aliria that I was going to go catch up to Beth so she said she was going to find lipsticks to match their outfits. I took off running towards the way Beth had gone. I finally saw her up in the distance. I was panting when I got to her. After I caught my breathe I said, "Beth, I'm sorry I snapped like that..its just, he's my friend and you're my BEST friend. I want you both to be happy. She watched me. "Look, he hurt me okay? You probably don't understand 'ow I feel right now knowing that one if my two best friends is trying to force me into something that's eventually going to hurt me?!" I sighed. "I'm sorry. I won't bring him up again okay?" We hugged tightly. And I was happy that we were okay.

2 DAYS LATER

I put on my costume, and went to go meet Beth and Al. I waited for them for a few minutes, and when they finally showed up I grinned. They looked the best out of all the other girls here. This is going to be a great night.