The Last Chapter

So, My fourth year ended and me and the rest of the gang will be moving up a year in September. I know you all might have a few questions so allow me to answer them. Al, Teddy and I are still the best friends that anyone could ask for. Hugo and I - yeah, we're official and I can say that it wasn't a serious relationship at first but - I've fallen in love with him. He's perfect and amazing. Scorpius and I? I think Scorpius realized the way he was treating me. He apologized and told me he really did like me. I was hesitant to talk to him at first and told him it was too late and that I really like Hugo. He said he understood and that he just wanted to be friends..So, over the course of about three months he became one of my closest friends. There is still a little tension between him and Teddy and Al because of the way he treated me. But, their trying and I love them for it. My 14th birthday came and Hugo got me this beautiful necklace. I wear it everyday. Al got to know Teddy again and now their dating! Al asked him out and he didn't hesitate to accept the offer. Now we go on double dates! Rose and Scorpius started dating in the last month of school. For the first time ever - Hufflepuff house tied with Gryffindor for the house cup! The only bad thing that was still there by the end of the school year was that we still had no idea who or what sent the dragon to attack Hogwarts....But i'm trying not to focus on that right now. 

Because for right now, I am focusing on my happiness.