Teddy's POV

I followed Scorpius to the other side of the hallway. He didn't say anything for a while, so I said, "What's wrong Scorpius?" He took a deep breath. "Do you like Sarabeth? Are you trying to get her to like you?" I raised my eyebrows. "I don't really know her that well yet. I'm thinking that I might like her as a friend more. But what's with the sudden interest in Beth?" I questioned him. He ran his fingers through his hair, then he blurted out, "I think I might like her." He sheepishly looked up at me. "Well if you like her then you better not screw with her feelings. She may seem tough but I think she is as delicate as any other girl here." He nodded. "Thanks Teddy. I will try my hardest not too. And please don't mention this conversation to anyone." I chuckled, and I slapped his back. "No need to worry man. Your secret's safe with me." 10 minutes later I was standing with my class outside. This period I had Care of Magical Creatures with Sarabeth and Scorpius and a few of my other friends. I was standing behind Sarabeth when Scorpius came up to her. "Hey Scorpius!" Beth said. He waved at her. "Hi Beth." Things were getting awkward between them when Beth said, "So, your bruises look like they're healing!" Scorpius glared at her. "Well why don't you keep out of my business!" He snapped as he walked away. I looked at Beth's face and she looked like someone had killed a puppy right in front of her. I walked up over to her, "Uhm hey Beth. Are you alright.?" She shook her head. "Well do you want to talk about it?" She shook her head. And for the rest of the period she didn't say a word.