Punches thrown

*Sarabeth's POV*

     I was sitting in my cot in the hospital wing, right next to Aliria. Teddy came in a few minutes before to visit us. He had taken a seat in a chair between both of our beds. I could tell that Teddy was trying to get Al to warm up to him. I feel bad for him. I was laughing at one of Teddy's corny jokes when I heard footsteps against the hard floor. I looked over to see Scorpius storming in. I was quiet, not knowing what to say. We all were silent for a moment when Teddy said, "Well, is there something you need then? Or are you just going to sit there." Scorpius exhaled loudly, and turned to face me. "I cannot believe that you would start dating Hugo," he said Hugo's name with spite. My expression hardened while Scorpius continued, "I mean, first of all, Hugo, of all people. And second, how dare you just pretend like i'm not here." I laughed angrily, "How dare YOU Scorpius. You are the one who has been acting like such a drama queen. Do you not remember that YOU were the one who wanted a secret relationship! I am not going to hide a relationship. I want to be able to go out in public with someone and show everyone that we are dating. I want a real relationship Scorpius, not this. I'm getting tired of your crap. You are so bipolar. One minute you want me, the next you despise me. I'm through." I ranted. Teddy and Aliria were both just sitting there awkwardly. "No! You can't end it. I'm ending it. I can find someone so much prettier and better than you, with no problem. Girls are lined up around the corner, waiting to get a chance to be with me. So good luck surviving without me." Scorpius said. I looked down at the ground, trying not to cry. I heard Teddy jump up and push back the chair. SMACK! I look up to see Scorpius bending down grabbing his nose, and Teddy, with his fists clenched at his sides. His face was red with anger. "No, Beth is going to be with someone much better than YOU, Scorpius. You are a low-life, son of a bitch. If you come near Beth again, I will punch you even harder. You haven't seen anything yet." Scorpius glared at Teddy, but he held his hands to his nose and stalked out of the Hospital wing. I grabbed Teddy's hand and pulled him over to me. I embraced him tightly, "Thank you so much Teddy. I don't know where I would be without you. You are like the brother I never had. I know I can always count on you." I smiled, my eyes watery. Teddy grinned, "Well I'll always be here to protect you." We all grinned at each other. Teddy then proceeded to tell Aliria about some of our greatest moments. I smiled to myself. I know I will always be able to count on these two.