I just fell in love with him.

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 15. NOT CLEAN.

I'm so scared of what's gonna happen on this little trip we are on. We get closer and closer to our room and I felt like I was gonna faint. We were on the 14th floor room 377. Could he not pick something on the 2 floor or anything? Goodness. We have been silent for a longer time then I had noticed.

He cleared his throat.

"Here is our room." He was grinning ear to ear.

I gave a small smile and as he opened the door I walked through. It was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in it was beautiful and I know he had to have spent a lot. You could see the beach from the window oh how beautiful. He caught me staring out of the window at the beach.

"Wanna go?" He asked still smiling

I started jumping up and down so excited!

"I take that as a yes" he said " there the bath room right there. You can go change into your bathing suit and ill change in here."

I nodded and grab my bag and went to change.

After getting changed I walked out. He had his swimming shorts on. I was shocked. He didn't have a shirt on cause ya know with a body like that you don't wear shirts to the beach you show it off. He was already tan. His dark tone body. He looked perfect, his baby blue eyes were shining like stars and look so great. It took everything to not jump on him! I just wanted to kiss him!

"Damn." He grinned

"What?" I asked

"You look so damn hot with that own! And we go together great your wearing hot pink, and I'm were neon blue we look amazing." He was smirking

I just blushed I couldn't say anything. He grab my hand to head the beach. His touch is like fire it was amazing. I caught him staring at me a few times but then again I was staring also. Adyen was hot actually the hottest guy in school and I was here with him. Crazy right?

We got down the the beach and it was almost sunset. It was beautiful. I haven't been to the beach since I was 10 and I'm 16 now. I loved this places so much!

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked his voice sounded so smooth, he never sounded that way before. But I love it.

I nodded

He interlocked his fingers with mine as we walk along the beach. It was peaceful and relaxing. I couldn't be more happy. I don't think my smile every left my face. I think Adyen noticed it as well.

He smirked "hmm, amerson?"

"Yeah?"

"This is the first time i have seen you smile that big." he started to smile then.

"I haven't been to the beach in 6 years and I'm very happy to see it again i have missed it, its my favorites place in the world." i said

"Maybe i can bring you here more often, this will be our secret get away?" he asked

"I would love nothing more then this to be our get away!" i yelled

He just smiled, the biggest smile i have ever seen him smile. I don't see why everyone is scared of him he is so Sweet and i don't think he would hurt a fly.

He stopped and turned to the beach it was so perfect. He was so perfect. I looked in his beautiful eyes then turned to see what he was looking at. He was watching the sun go down. I started to watch to, I never really notice how good it felt being here. He sat down and pulled me in between his legs and we watch the sun go down. He rested his chin on my shoulder it was so peaceful being here.

"Amerson." He broke the silence

"Yes?"

"I wanna get to know you."

"What do you wanna know?"

"Everything. I wanna know the things that make you smile so I never have to watch it leave your face. I wanna know what scares you so I can hold you tight and make your fears go away."

ADYEN'S POV.

I shocked my self when I said that. I couldn't control my self I really really like her but we could never be together. I was just trying to get into her a pants then leave. Right?

I was even more shocked by her answer. She turned around and crashed her lips into mine. It was the best kiss I have ever had and trust me I have kissed a lot of girls.

I never Wanted her to stop she was so sexy an tastes so damn good. This is no longer a game I have to keep this girl around. I can't lose her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and grab my hair and neck pushing me closer if that is even possible. I want her now. I started kissing down her neck when she moaned and smile against her skin. I picked her up and headed for the hotel.

Everyone was staring at us while I carried her but I didn't give a fuck. I just kept walking. We finally got to our room and I laid her on the bed.

********

AMERSON'S POV.

He was on top of me kissing me like I have never been kissed before. I wanted him. I need him. His hands were all over my body I was scared but there is no doubt in my mind. I want to do this. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his hand on my inner thigh. I moaned.

He looked at me and smile. His smile is so perfect and his eyes I could get lost in. He started to untie my bathing suit top. It was the took of and threw to the ground. 

He started kissing my chest. And then he took off his swim shorts and mine off too. There we were makin out naked then I felt him inside of me. I gripped the bed because it hurt like hell. It was my first time. I let out a cry. And a tear rolled down my face. Adyen looked me and placed his and where the year just fell.

"I'm so sorry Amerson. I didn't mean to hurt you, it gets easier I promise do you want me to stop?" He looked scared

"No." I said so he carries on it hurt but after a while I stopped feeling. I didn't want him to stop. When we were finished. We laid there and he was holding me.

"I'm sorry I hurt you baby." I felt so bad I turned to face him.

"It's okay."

And then we fell asleep. I woke up to his phone going off. He groaned and told my to read the message.

My heart broke as I read the message.

"Aye, man did you get into her pants yet.? How did it fill to take a virgin."  

***********

HEY! sorry it took so long to update I wanted it to be perfect so if you like this story please leave comments and tell your friends to read I would lie to get up to a 100 reads before school starts back so please help thank you!