Please let me go with you.

Hey beautiful people! I should really be doing my homework but since i love you guys im gonna write the next part to the story. I hate honor classes like dang to much work! but anyways I hope yall like this book i really do. After this book im thinking of making a book on there lifes after the book and see where they are. Hmmm thinking i dont know how much longer this book will be but there will be a 2nd part! i dont know tho. Enjoy this Chapter!

Much love<3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He let me go and grabbed my hand and enterlocked our fingers, and we walked to the car. He opened my door and he drove me to my house. He parked the car turned it off got out and opened my door. It was silent nobody said anything. We walked into the house. We walked up to my room and got into bed. It had been a long day  i was ready to crash. 

I took off my cardigan and my v-neck shirt i was just in my tank top and pulled on my shorts. He came into the room with his boxers on like he usually did. He stopped dead in his tracks when he seen my arms. Tears were forming in his eyes.

"did i do this to you?" He asked as a tear was rolling out of his eye. His hands we in his hair and he was pancking. I walked over to him and took his hands in my mine. He was looking at the ground.

"Adyen look at me." I whispered. When he looked at me. His eyes were full of hurt, love, stress. He had tears rolling down this is the only time i have ever see him cry. It hurt me i know he didnt mean to. 

"Adyen, baby its okay. You were you. I understand Harry told me about the BD and how you would never hurt me. I know you would never hurt me. You are all i have Adyen, i cant, nor will i lose you." 

"Baby, Im so sorry. I would never do this to you. I feel awful i cant believe i hurt  you. Its time i tell you something." Oh god what now?! We walked over to the bed. 

"Amerson, You are everything to me. I cant keep you out of my head. I hate this. Knowing i hurt you. I dont want anyone else i just want you. I have never felt this way about a girl before. I have never loved before. Ever since my uncle raped me for 3 years then started to rape my little sister and i couldnt do anything about it i was numb. I never cared who i hurt. I lost her and she was the only person i had to keep me going through this. I would have sex with who ever and then leave them just to feel something. But when im with you i feel alive the way i use to feel before i was raped and my sister died. I dont ever wanna lose you ever. You are my everything and i cant believe i hurt you im so sorry baby. I love you."

Hearing him say those words. Touched my heart. Im glad im the first girl he has love. 

"I love you to." I smiled real big and he pulled me into a hug and then we got into bed. He was laying on his back and i put my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest to listen to his heart beat.

"Do you hear that?" I nodded knowing he meant his heart beating.

"Its only beats for you.. I'll never hurt you again and i will protect you. I love you." I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you too." I kissed the spot where his heart is and laid my head back down. Then fell fast asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

ADYEN'S POV

I cant believe i finally told her. Im so happy i did, and knowing she said it back makes me so happy. I love that girl more than anything i will not let anything or anyone hurt her.I have never let anyone read the letter Haylen wrote to me but i think i am going to let amerson read it.  I will marry that girl one day. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AMERSON'S POV

It has been a week seen everything happened. Me and Adyen have gotten alot closer. I can truthfully say i would marry him in a heart beat. We are now on Christmas break which last 2 weeks which i am so glad for! My phone started playign Oath by Cher lloyd which meant it was Shaunna. 

"Hello?"

"Hey! So me and Harry rented some movies, and we wanted to know if you and Adyen wanted to come over and watch them with us." 

"Yeah! Be over in 10!" 

"Kk love ya!"

"Love you!"

Well i hope Adyen says yes..

"Hey Adyen! Um well we kind-" He cut me off when he came into the room smiling. 

"Yes, we can go i already know." I smiled and ran up to him and kissed him.

"Now get ready!" I nodded and went to go get ready. He already picked out what for me to wear i love it when he does that i took my cloths and went to the bathroom to get ready. He picked my dark ripped skinny jeans, with neon blue tank top, my lime green cardigan. You couldnt even see the bruises anymore which i was happy of. To top it off i put on my lime green vans to match my cardigan. I like to match sue me. I walked out of the bathroom. Fully dressed i truned to look at Adyen. He had matched me. He was wearing a Hollister neon blue and lime green plaid  shirt with dark jeans. He was wearing neon blue vans to match. He was sexy. The shirt outlined his body perfectly. He was wearing a lime green and blue snapchat to top it off. 

"wow.." All i could say

"What babe? Never seen something so fine?" He smiled and bit his lip. He knows that maked me weak. 

"Damn it Adyen!" i felt the heat coming to my cheeks.

'"Awh babe. I love when you blush thats why i do that." He laughed and walked over to me and kissed my head.

"Ready?" 

"Ready but lets take a picture first." He nodded i loved that he didnt care to take picture with me. We took one with us just smiling and then one were he was standing behind me and i was looking up at him and we was kissing my head. Thank god for camera timers right? I mad a collage real fast and put it on istagram. 

Going to watch movies with the best friend and my boy. I love my relationship. and i tagged Adyen in it and were on our way. 

We got there and then i remembered i forgot the shirt i was suppose to bring back to shaunna. 

"Shit." 

"What? whats wrong babe.?" 

"i forgot the shirt i was suppose to bring back to shaunna i will be back go inside and ill be back." 

"No just we will bring it to her tomorrow or something. "

"i have to go get it."

"Then Im going with you. Please let me go with you."

"Adyen babe i will be 5 mins tops i will be fine go inside and dont start with out me. I love you i will be back." I kissed him and turned and walked away.

I went and got the shirt and i was heading out of the house. I started walking back to harry's i could see his house. 

"Hey sexy." Fuck. run amerson run.

So i did i ran and he stopped the car got out and ran after me. I felt something go over my mouth then everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope yall like it! vote comment and all that 

Much love<3