my life has just ended

I sat there in shock for what seemed to be forever. Tears started  rolling down my eyes and i couldn't stop them. I stood up to go put my cloths on i was leaving. As i was getting off the bed Adyen grabbed my waist and pulled me back. His face was full of sadness as he placed his hand on my face.

"Amerson, Babe whats wrong? are you hurting ? do you need something?" He asked i never said anything back though the tears just came faster.

"Amerson, how am i suppose to help when i don't know whats wrong or what to do please just tell me babe." 

i pulled up his phone to his face so he could read the message. 

****************************

ADYEN'S POV

"Aye man did you get in her pants yet? how did it fell to take a virgin.?" -Harry

No! everything that is good in my life gets hurt! Why did he have to send that damn message right now. 

Amerson got up and put on a shirt and shorts. I could tell she was hurt, hurt bad. i mean hell the guy she just gave her v-card to just got a texts saying that's all i want. but i want everything from her not just to get in her pants. 

"Amerson, can we talk about everything please just hear me out." i told her

she faced me with tears rolling down her face so fast.

"Whats there to talk about? You just wanted to get in my pants right? just to sleep with me right? You never meant any of that shit you told me last night! You make me so mad! i trusted you! why me?! huh why me? bring my stuff home or leave it here i don't care! I'm leaving!" she was screaming 

I ran up to her and hugged her tight and she fell to the floor crying. 

"I'm sorry but you have to believe me i swear i meant everything! why don't you cool off and head home and i will meet you there later on and i will explain everything i swear." He begged 

she shook her head yes and left i walked her out. then i watched her drive away.

What was i gonna say? Whats was i gonna do? This is so hard i want her to be mine i don't care anymore i don't wanna sleep around. 

*****************

AMERSON'S POV

Something in his voice told me to trust him, so i did. I left and went home on the bus and he was gonna meet me at my house later on. I think i love Adyen and i don't wanna get hurt. I just wish he wouldn't sleep around so much. I wish i was his and only his. 

After a 2 hour drive home on the bus i finally pulled up to my house. I went into the living room to watch a movie. The phone started ringing i picked it up and my dad was on the phone.

"Hello, dad?" 

"Amerson, honey i wont be home for another 2 weeks. I'm so sorry can you be alone for that much longer? I will put money on the card for if you need anything okay? and if anything goes wrong you call me and tell me." 

"Yeah dad that's fine. I will be fine." 

"Okay i got to go but i will call you later bye Amerson i love you"

"I love you to dad."

Back to watching a movie while i wait. I put the movie in and i fell asleep.

*********************

3 hours later. 9:00 

i finally woke up and looked at the clock. Shouldn't he be over here by now? I guess i will just call him. 

I went up stairs to get my phone. I had 15 missed calls from shaunna and 6 messages. 3 from shaunna, and 3 from harry. 

"Amerson, Are you okay ?!" -Shaunna

"Amerson please call me"- Shaunna 

"Amerson!!!!!!"- Shaunna

"Amerson, Adyen is hurt were are you were you in the car with him?" - harry

"Please Amerson !"-harry 

"Call now!" - harry

Tears started rolling down my face what happened? I picked up the phone and called shaunna.

"Amerson thank god!! why didn't you answer?! Are you okay?! where are you?!"

"I'm fine I'm at home me and Adyen got into a fight so i left early he was suppose to meet me at my house." 

"You need to come to the hospital"

"Why whats wrong?"

"Adyen was in a car wreck please just come." 

I hung up the phone and ran out the door. Tears were rolling down my face. Please just be okay. please just be okay. please just be okay.

*************************************

Hey readers! Sorry this is so short! and I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update i have been very busy with everything! but i promise the next chapter will be long and great just like the past ones. I have thought about deleting this story cause i don't know if it is any good. So if you don't want me to delete it please comment, share, vote.  Everyone go read my new book I'm starting called "It was just a race" another love story but go read it ! please And also if you want to make new covers for my books either one just send me link of them and the best cover will win! thanks for reading!