All because a locker

Okay so this is the last chapter of this book! i hope yall liked this book and im gonna start the second part of this book right after i finish this chapter its gonna be called "Im the Coach" and i will also do a book on Shaunna and harrys life after this book and remember Jerricah the one that tired to make amersons life hell yeah im writing a book about her to so you will get 3 books from me!  so make sure you read that! thank yall so much!(:

Much love<3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~~**~

2 months later.

Well ever since Adyen let me read that letter it changed everything. I have never felt more alive in my life. Knowing i was the first and ONLY person to every see that paper meant the world to me. We graduate in 2 days. Man this is crazy. This has been a weird year. I would never thought me and Adyen would be together. EVER. Him taking my locker was the best thing that had ever happened to me. IM so gald he came into my life. Now that he is here there was no way i was losing him. We had been together for a year now and i couldnt be more happy. 

"Are you as ready as i am for this friday?!" Shaunna yelled making me come back to real life. i smiled at her, she is so happy. Her and Harry have been doing great they actually have gotten engaged and it was the cutest thing ever he mad her happy which i loved seeing my bestfriend so happy. 

"Yes! I cant wait are we still having the lock in tonight?" 

"YES! how could you even ask such a question we always have it! Are me and harry meeting you here or are we all riding together?"

"I will ask Adyen then i will let you know, but as much as i would love to stand here and talk all day i have to get to my english 4 class on the other side of the school! so i will call you later bye."

"Kay! bye"

The lock in was probably the greatest thing that seniors did next to the senior trip but that wasnt until the night after we all graduated. The lock the chool doors and we play games watch movies with our whole class it was gonna be great. Oh and senior trip it was gonna be me, Adyen, Shaunna, and harry. We are all going to The Bahamas i so ccould not wait!

I started walking when i felt a hand grab mine i smiled knowing it was Adyen. He kissed my head.

"Hows my favorite girl doing?"

"Great just wish i didnt have to go to-" I ran off the the bathroom i felt like i was gonna throw up so i went and did that and came out. Adyen was standing there with worry all over his face.

"Whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah i wasnt feeling well this morning either i am probably getting that bug thats going about."  He nodded grabbing my hand again walking me to my class. 

"Hey shaunna wanted to know if we were driving one car or just metter here tonight?" I asked before he left.

"Whatever you want babe but i gotta get to shop class meet you at the car beautiful i love you." I blushed

"I love you too"

And i walked into my class. We werent doing anything today and some how i got my teacher to let me go to Adyen's shop class. I loved when i got to go his shop classes they never did anythign in there and his teacher loved me so yeah.

I walked up to the door. i walked right in. 

"Hey Amerson!" Mr. campbell said as i walked in.

"He mr. campbell! Wheres adyen.?"

"In there, I got him to paint."

I laughed at that. I walked into the shop to find he was painting. he had head phones in, so i went up and put paint on my finger and ran it down his face. He was was pissed he didnt know it was me.