And at that moment i knew.

Hey guys! sorry its been a while but i had alot to do! school started today so im kinda like drained but I'm gonna write chapters for yall! as the school year goes on i may not have time to update every few days but i promise just stay with me and everything with be just fine! Oh and guess what?! i get my braces off tomorrow so I'm pretty happy at the moment! tell all your friends about this book help my reach 200 reads! I wanna no what yall all think of the book so leave comments! I hope yall have a great rest of the day! 

Song of the week-Gas pedal go listen its great!<3

much love babes<3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Adyen... He, he's not doing so good. It was raining and a drunk driver ran a red light and hit Adyen on his side of the car. On the ride over to the hospital he flat lined for 3 minute and they got him back. Then they have to go to emergency surgery He flat lined again but it was 7 minutes. We haven't heard anything after that they wont tell me. All they have said is if he flat lines again they might not be able to bring him back. Amerson i don't know what i would do with out him."

Hearing those words broke my heart. I cant lose him and the fact they wont tell harry, or shaunna anything is pissing me off. I have to have him in my life. forever. 

I stood up and grabbed harry and told him to go talk to shaunna. I was gonna get answers if it was the last thing i would do. 

"Um ma'am do you know anything on Adyen jackswell?" i said between cries

"Sorry you'll have to take a seat."  wow bitch.

"You don't understan-" she cut me off

"No you do not understand. i said take a seat and we will let you know later." that's it I'm not gonna be nice anymore.

"Hell no. I am his wife!" I lied to get answers sue me. "You will tell me where he is and i will go see how he is okay? how would you like if if your husband was in a car wreck and the last thing y'all did was fight and he might be dead for all i know you will give me my damn answers and i will go and find him and you can type on your damn computer and be rude to someone else kay?!" i was out of breath but hell i wanted answers. She was shocked.

"Umm... he is in room 209." 

"thank you!" and with that i ran. I ran all the way there which wasn't far, but still. I reached the door and i just stood there and looked at it. I was scared to go in scared to see him lifeless. I turned the knob.

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ADYEN'S POV

I got in the car to drive to Amerson. What was i gonna say to change her mind. I cant lose her. 

To late jackass

I just messed everything up. I cant be without her. I know I'm the bad boy and im not turning in to a girl or anything but that girl is everything, i love her. Woah Adyen Jackswell in love?

That voice in the back of my head is pissing me off. 20 more minutes and i will be at Amerson's house. I hope she will forgive me. When the hell did it start raining? I hate rain. 

All i see are bright lights coming fast at me. And at that moment i knew i would never get to tell Amerson i love her. I just know if i make it out a live i will change for the better. Everything went black i can only hear. I hear people screaming for help. Crying, then i hear cops. They pulled me out of the car seat. I could hear them.

"He isn't doing good. He lost alot of blood. His heart rate is stopping someone help!"

*beep, beep, beep. then nothing* 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AMERSON'S POV

I walked through the door. my heart started beating faster as i saw him. He was bruised. He had a busted lip, 4 broke ribs, a broke arm, and so much more. He wasn't moving. I cant do this.. Be strong for him. I walked over to the side of the bed were the was a chair. I sat down and held his hang. He was freezing and i just started crying my eyes out, he is usually so warm. Whats wrong. I kissed his hand. This is the hardest thing i have ever had to watch. Him laying there lifeless and me not being able to do anything. 

"Please Adyen baby wake up. I cant live without you. please."  the doctor walked in. 

"Um are you his wife? You can only be in here if you are is close family or wife."

"Yes, Sir i am his wife." There is no way in hell i was leaving him. 

"Okay well in that case. He is doing alot better he is only asleep cause of the meds we gave him and he should wake up in a few hours. He will be in pain but not much. He will also need to stay in the hospital for a little while." 

I just nodded and gave a sad smile. 

"He will be okay."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome if you need anything let me no get some sleep you look tired." With that he left.

I was still holding Adyen's hand when i laid my head down on the hospital bed he was in and i closed my eyes and fell fast asleep. 

~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When i woke up i felt someone rubbing my back. I looked up to meet those beautiful sea blue eyes that i have missed so much. He smiled at me and when he did i felt whole again. I couldn't help but cry. 

"Shhhh baby its okay, I'm here everything is okay." he tired to calm me down

"No its not, look at you, you almost died i cant live without you. I wont live without Adyen."

"Its okay baby girl I'm not going any were i promise okay? I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I love you.."

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Well thats the end off that chapter i know its short but the next one will be better i promise its just been a long day! any ways will Amerson say it back? hmm wait and see<3 much love and keep reading