Chapter Seven

After about fifteen minutes of walking, we got to the other side of the woods, where a beautiful little pond sat beside a gigantic field, with a quaint, little, white building only about fifteen feet from the pond.

"Oh my god," I whispered. It was beautiful.

Mason smiled at me, "I was thinking the same thing."

I felt my face turn beat red, and have never been so thankful for the only light being the moon.

Before I could even respond, he leaned down towards me and gently pressed his lips against mine. As the kiss deepened, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
I felt a burst of disappointment when he pulled away and took his hands from my lower back.

"Come on," he whispered in my ear, leading me towards the pond.

The closer we got, the more gorgeous I realized this place was.

He sat on the grass a few feet from the pond, and motioned for me to sit by him.

"Amazing, isn't it?" He asked as I sat down.

I nodded, "How did you ever find it?"

When I looked over, he was chewing on his lip, "I think that's a story best saved for another time..."

"Oh, okay..."

"So, tell me about yourself. What brought you here?"

"I just kind of got sick of everything and left. My family is all just obsessed with money, and nothing else. My mom was my best friend, and she died about a year ago. When she... Yeah... It was hard. My dad was constantly at work and my siblings just didn't care. All any of them cared about was how much they could make. I was surprised they even came to the funeral. Once I graduated, I said fuck it and left. I've just been kind of driving around different places, enjoying my youth. You know?"

"I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. I don't know what I would do if I lost mine."

"I'm just happy she's out of her misery. When they, uh... Found the cancer... It was already too late..."

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him, just as I felt the tears start slowly streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry for asking, Auden..," he told me sincerely.

I looked up at him again, after wiping the tears from my face, "It's okay. I promise."

"You're so beautiful," he whispered huskily.

Suddenly his lips were against mine again. Each kiss was filled with more passion than the last, and I already knew there was nothing I could do to avoid his charm.

His hands, gently explored my body in the most perfectly natural feeling way. Nothing felt forced, and there was no way I could stop him.

I loved it.